• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So where do I turn in my green rat card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I’m a green rat than what are PlayStation and Switch?

And what if you own all 3? (I don’t. Only Xbox I was just curious.)

OT: I think it’s been said they will stay multi platform. 👍🏻

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
So if I’m a green rat than what are PlayStation and Switch?

And what if you own all 3? (I don’t. Only Xbox I was just curious.)

OT: I think it’s been said they will stay multi platform. 👍🏻

yeah I know but after this expansion good chance some exclusive content starts to sneak in. Still have Xbox in house not just hooked up where I game ;)

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

K2D

Banned
Remind me/! when you sell your PS5 again to buy an Series X for that unannounced AAAA-game being announced on tuesday.

Congrats with getting hold of one, hope you'll enjoy it! 😉

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I’ll give Xbox a chance this generation so if Halo counts as a win, Spider-man Miles was crucial for Sony, ratchet impressive, Horizon and GT are getting their chance.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
OP, I’m now not sure of what to make of this. Why not just have both set up and play what you want?

if people genuinely flip flop like this, I find it really weird.

just play games lol…..…..I’ll take your green rat card. :)

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Move one tab over and play a real game
Don't worry, destiny 2 will be a real game as well soon.

Haven't you heard, Sony bought Bungie.

Edit: it's hard to detect it on this forum, but it was just a silly joke.

Last edited:
Hope to get a PS5 in June. I was trying to hold out for a slim model, but with all that’s going on with chips and so forth, I highly doubt one will be released next year. But when they do announce a slim I’m definitely going to get it.

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

Where Bungie goes I follow!

I decided to check out Destiny 2 little over a week ago and oh boy have I been missing out. I got the season pass for Season of the Lost not knowing what the heck is going on at all.

But I’ve managed to beat the Forsaken and Beyond Light campaigns, reached rank 56 for the season as my first character and having an absolute blast. It really does have phenomenal shooting mechanics. I still feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface and I’ve probably put about 100 hours in so far. Bring on Witch Queen!

I decided to check out Destiny 2 little over a week ago and oh boy have I been missing out. I got the season pass for Season of the Lost not knowing what the heck is going on at all.

But I’ve managed to beat the Forsaken and Beyond Light campaigns, reached rank 56 for the season as my first character and having an absolute blast. It really does have phenomenal shooting mechanics. I still feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface and I’ve probably put about 100 hours in so far. Bring on Witch Queen!

Sony acquiring Bungie reminded me of Destiny 2 again and i downloaded it as well to play again.

I have no regrets lol

Don't worry, destiny 2 will be a real game as well soon.

Haven't you heard, Sony bought Bungie.

Edit: it's hard to detect it on this forum, but it was just a silly joke.
Joke or not, you weren't wrong.

kingfey

Banned
Bungie is staying multi platform. No need to move to ps
He kinda needs to see the light. The green rats cave have been dark for a long time. He needs a new land.

They will pocket his money though, if he isnt careful. I have spent $400 on my ps4 games from deals.

sainraja

Heh, that's the hook. It really is a good game. I am glad new people are discovering it + people who brushed it aside are giving it another go. Welcome aboard!
I hope you got the Deluxe edition due to Grasp of Avarice. It is a nice, fun and challenging dungeon. Give it go.

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

Heh, that's the hook. It really is a good game. I am glad new people are discovering it + people who brushed it aside are giving it another go. Welcome aboard!
I hope you got the Deluxe edition due to Grasp of Avarice. It is a nice, fun and challenging dungeon. Give it go.
Thanks! It’s a great game but it’s overwhelming getting into for the first time due to its sheer size. I’m figuring it out though. I joined a discord for Destiny 2 with some real friendly people that don’t mind answering the most noob questions, so I’ve learned alot.

For now I got the Destiny 2 Legacy Collection which comes with Beyond Light, Forsaken, and Shadowkeep. I wound up enjoying myself so much that I picked up the 30th Anniversay pack as well.

I’ve seen the Grasp of Avarice dungeon but I’m not sure my character’s power level is sufficient to tackle it yet.

But yeah, the shooting is just sublime. It took me about the first 50 hours of practice to go from 10 sensitivity up to 20 with an ADS sensitivity of 0.5 and 0.8 on the sprint-turn, and it plays like an absolute dream. I still get wrecked by M+K players of course but I’m starting to get pretty legit at Gambit matches!

I’m becoming a bonafide Xur junkie though and eager to get an exotic collection going. Fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom