• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some comments from people who have reviewed God of War Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Other thread ideas:

"Today I took a shit and it looked like this ..."

ragnarok-1600291665.png

I liked the "hard as hell" quote, and I need to decide what difficulty to start with :pie_thinking:

Although I haven't played either game yet, I think Elden will win GOTY - but then again, I don't have a weird need for Ragnarok to win it.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I didn’t really get this one. Is it implying that it looks like a Series S game?
It sounds like they're trying to say that Microsoft came up with the idea of calling their epic big budget game and studio AAAA but Sony made the AAAA game

I'm just assuming that's what they meant, I could be wrong

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
AAAA is a ridiculous term, but its possible if it was managed under Sony.

Lets gooooo

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
AAAA is a ridiculous term, but its possible if it was managed under Sony.

Lets gooooo
Not any more ridiculous than AAA. They are both meaningless unless your car breaks down.

Last edited:
God of war is one of those ip that is guaranteed to score well. Like zelda, mario, gta etc.. you can safely bet your house that it will score 90+

Last edited:
It sounds like they're trying to say that Microsoft came up with the idea of calling their epic big budget game and studio AAAA but Sony made the AAAA game

I'm just assuming that's what they meant, I could be wrong

Yeah it's a dig at Microsoft referring to the next Perfect Dark as a AAAA game.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
While GOW 2018 is an excellent game, I feel the flaws are easily identifiable and should be easy enough to improve upon. It felt too small scale and constrained compared to what the series used to be. The bosses were also lacking in both variety and numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom