• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some Universal Pictures iconic cars are coming to Forza Horizon 5

lem0n

Universal Pictures' iconic cars are coming to Forza Horizon 5.

It is surprising how much quality content this Forza Horizon has taken, surely related to the fact that FH 6 is taking twice as long.

Agreed. FH6 can take as long as it needs, Horizon is probably the only Xbox IP I give a shit about anymore. You know what you're getting but it's always high quality.

NeverYouMind

Gold Member
It is a funny trailer. There are three tricked-out DeLoreans, KITT, and a Jeep Wrangler with some decals. It is odd given Forza Horizon 4 received a treasure trove of Bond cars. Is that really all they have?
(I will still probably buy it.)

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Those are good picks especially the Jurassic park jeep.

GIF by Vidiots

NeverYouMind

Gold Member
Yea but this is the Time Machine.
If it had time mechanics I would buy it, but it is just a superficial body/interior mod on an existing model. At least there is one decent Back To The Future game.
Those are good picks especially the Jurassic park jeep.

GIF by Vidiots
I think that one is the worst as the available in-game CJ-5 with downloadable designs already look 90% like it.

Edit: Nevermind. These are cool additions. Would be cool if you could have the iconic theme music from each of these.

Last edited:

El Muerto

Although the cars are cool af, in the real world a toyota corolla could out run them all. Hopefully they're higher spec in the game.

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
At first I thought "cars from the Pixar juggernaut, Cars?" Don't know if I'm disappointed or not yet

xrnzaaas

Meh, there are already tons of KITT liveries. Paying extra to get "the real thing" isn't worth it. Don't care about the other cars.

I am glad we're getting Yaris GR in Forza, though.

Universal Pictures' iconic cars are coming to Forza Horizon 5.

It is surprising how much quality content this Forza Horizon has taken, surely related to the fact that FH 6 is taking twice as long.

I love the support this game gets, but FH5 is still the worst in the series as an overall game and I don't really have any urge to go back.

skneogaf

Forza horizon could actually release a dlc that plays like race in ready player one, these guys are amazing.

Top Bottom