• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Something wild is going on, and ive tried to contact the moderation team....

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
DenchDeckard DenchDeckard , have you heard back from a moderator yet? I saw your tag changed, but I'm curious if they un-thread-banned you, and or PMd you. In regards to the video you / adamsapple adamsapple posted, unless that was a doctored video or something then Forza MS is WAY better looking than GT7. Like, night and day better. I know that's subjective, but if all you said was that Forza MS looks better than GT7 in that video, then that's not thread-ban-worthy, or even warning-worthy.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
DenchDeckard DenchDeckard , have you heard back from a moderator yet? I saw your tag changed, but I'm curious if they un-thread-banned you, and or PMd you. In regards to the video you / adamsapple adamsapple posted, unless that was a doctored video or something then Forza MS is WAY better looking than GT7. Like, night and day better. I know that's subjective, but if all you said was that Forza MS looks better than GT7 in that video, then that's not thread-ban-worthy, or even warning-worthy.

Oh man thanks for getting to the bottom of this.

Hopefully Ill be able to get decent sleep tonight.

LostDonkey

Posting in this thread to get a treasure reaction.

get-out-curtis-payne.gif

Last edited:

mhirano

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says forum moderation seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening gaming forum where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great forum member DenchDeckard is online. Go and see his last post about racing games. That should pick you up.' Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor…

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

I don't care about these things enough to make doctored youtube videos from other peoples channels :p

Guys I got an idea, hear me out. What if all of this is just elaborate troll by the mod team and DenchDeckard DenchDeckard is secretly about to be promoted to mod status and he knows it too, but his playing the game that mods told him to play. Gyys I am excited, we are about to get another moderators, this has to he it!

MarkMe2525

Guys I got an idea, hear me out. What if all of this is just elaborate troll by the mod team and DenchDeckard DenchDeckard is secretly about to be promoted to mod status and he knows it too, but his playing the game that mods told him to play. Gyys I am excited, we are about to get another moderators, this has to he it!
That's some big brain problem solving right there.

Edit: where you at demigod demigod

Edit edit: demigod demigod very good boy, I would give you a treat if I could.

Last edited:

IFireflyl

Gold Member

I think it's more likely that DenchDeckard DenchDeckard is in cahoots with moderation team, and this thread is EviLore EviLore 's way of getting more GAF Gold subscriptions. This stinks to high heaven!

SenkiDala

Bro, they're not even like for like comparisons. completely different time of day, weather, etc. you cant be serious
Yeah I've to agree, this comparison is really shit.

At the end I feel both games look different but I wouldn't say that one look better than another, there's this effect on FM that I don't like in games it's that if you look at the far away road it's not so detailed, the "wet texture" isn't loaded and it loads little by little and appears as you move on.

GT7 looks "cleaner", but has less effects.

I'd use this weird analogy but for me it's like FM is Android OS and GT7 is iOS. I really feel it that way.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
You’ve accumulated 12 warnings for console warring. 12. More than almost anyone else active on the site. Yet you’re still being actioned with kid gloves instead of permed, but you run to a public soapbox now. You should rewrite the OP with what you actually said in the deleted post. Hint: “destroys” was in there. No one responds to your PMs anymore because there’s nothing to say at this point.

Kacho

You’ve accumulated 12 warnings for console warring. 12. More than almost anyone else active on the site. Yet you’re still being actioned with kid gloves instead of permed, but you run to a public soapbox now. You should rewrite the OP with what you actually said in the deleted post. Hint: “destroys” was in there. No one responds to your PMs anymore because there’s nothing to say at this point.
Oh shit. You gonna take that DenchDeckard DenchDeckard ?

OverHeat

« generous god »
Sick burn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom