• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony removed "Deals" section from Turkey PS store

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
We can't access "Mega March" or any other big discounts right now(we have total 24 games in sale with minor discounts). They removed "Deals" section entirely.

How come this can happen? What would you do if they did the same thing in your country(other than wallet vote and xbox transition)? Is this even legal? I paid for ps plus and can't access those discounts too.

This is sucks.

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
Yes it's legal, they own the service/network and you accepted their ToS agreeing with it.
At any time they can change, modify, remove or add services that's with every company/game.

Hostile_18

Banned
Yes it's legal, they own the service/network and you accepted their ToS agreeing with it.
At any time they can change, modify, remove or add services that's with every company/game.

Hmm theres rules here in the UK about cashing in on a crisis (raising prices).

While the yare sales items.. if it was ended earlier than advertised that's not right.

Perhaps they are putting on a bigger sale with everything going on.

If Sony did remove deals from across its stores that would be the final straw for me. I'd be back to X Box, already on the edge as it is.

Shin

Banned
sales items..
I use my US (got tired of their antics with EU) account as primary, here's what I see.
Haven't used the store since 2013 or so not sure what I'm looking for, best bet is to wait on an active user.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
My suggestion? Go full pc/steam.
Yeah, doing that plus egs since last year, but still annoying.
Why Turkey?
I don't know, they don't answer. Is this a secret Turkey joke?:messenger_grinning:
maybe they are just updating it. Since when is it gone ?
We didn't get mega march deals, it's a new thing. They are planning a price regulation in may 1, but they did that before, and they didn't close "deals" section once.
If prices in here is anything to go by, probably more like: EGS, GoG & GamePass. Steam regional pricing in here fucking sucks.
Gabe Newell can get %5 votes in elections of Turkey. Steam ended almost all that piracy going on in here. Now Phil tries to dethrone him, and probably will.
Hmm theres rules here in the UK about cashing in on a crisis (raising prices).

While the yare sales items.. if it was ended earlier than advertised that's not right.

Perhaps they are putting on a bigger sale with everything going on.

If Sony did remove deals from across its stores that would be the final straw for me. I'd be back to X Box, already on the edge as it is.
Some people taking it to court already, suspecting they are taking advantage of crisis, but i think they are not targeting us, but other people who are using our store because of regional pricing. In either way, it sucks.

Besides god of war, nothing excites me about ps anymore. And this is the last nail i guess.

Top Bottom