• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South America is burning right now. Like literally

Red5

Axios and PBS are also not credible, propagandist entities. Not saying this is wrong but need good data, I'd have to research it myself. I remember last year they claimed record temperatures in UK but those temperatures were found to be taken by airports, invalidating the data.

We also have leaked conversations by media showing they will use climate as the next scare after covid.

I guess you have the scientific acumen, funding and equipment to conduct these researches?

Sleepwalker

Yeah, nah.

Southern California is dry as shit. 37 degrees is easy.

Try that kind of heat in a tropical climate. We get around 37 in Far North Queensland and it becomes hell pretty damned quickly.

Ive lived most of my life by the atlantic ocean coast, it was humid as shit and 40 degrees celsius (lately 50+ heat sensation!). It can be hell on earth on sunny days when it's scorching hot. These people dont know what they talking about lol.

Moquedami

Neo Member
'climate change propaganda'?

Holy shit dude, denying climate change is happening is almost as bad as believing the world is flat.
Never said climate change is not truth, just said this is propaganda because i live in the fucking place

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

Drought is bad in the Amazon forest, but also in the Pantanal

I was just reading that 2020 was bad for drought and fires there

and while the drought situation is similar this year fires might not be as bad in the region.
the source could be taking the most optimistic quote however.

I was just reading that 2020 was bad for drought and fires there

and while the drought situation is similar this year fires might not be as bad in the region.
the source could be taking the most optimistic quote however.
2020 was catastrophic. This year is not as bad, so far.

Fake

Dude... a teenage die at the show of Taylor Switf here in Rio de Janeiro. They forbidden folks to enter at the show with water bottles, forcing them to buy at higher prices inside the show. This is unacceptable.

Top Bottom