• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park - Console Wars Part 2 - "A Song of Ass and Fire"

Click here to watch last week's episode.

aDYjHN4.png

Tonight's episode of South Park continues the telling of the brewing Console Wars between the proponents of the Xbox One and the proponents of the PS4.

Click here to see a clip of tonight's episode.

Tonight's episode airs tonight (November 20) on Comedy Central at 10pm.

----------

Pre 'Brack Friday Bunduru' Sides:

Xbox One Faction:
  • Cartman
  • Kyle
  • Butters
  • Star Trek Kids / The Federation
  • Kindergardeners
  • The Kids who play Harry Potter
  • The Jocks
  • Swim Team
  • Glee Club
  • RUMOR: 6th Graders

PlayStation 4 Faction:
  • Stan
  • Jimmy
  • Goth Kids
  • Clyde
  • Book Club
  • Janus Pinkerton

----------

70gYKHq.png

Nokterian

Watched the first episode last week here in the netherlands on comedy central,thank god they are pretty fast after the US. But holy shit that episode was amazing i laughed pretty damn hard been a long time! Can't wait for the next one and i hope some banderas reference or something in there would be megaton!

TheContact

last week's episode was one of the best, up there with my other favorites: Make Love, Not Warcraft, Medicinal Fried Chicken, and The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers.

So glad this is going to be a trilogy

t1385002800z1.png

Mindlog

Token should really be on the PC side of things. It works on many levels.
We will see if the "Stick of Truth" gets name dropped tonight or next week.

Horseress

last week's episode was one of the best, up there with my other favorites: Make Love, Not Warcraft and Medicinal Fried Chicken, and The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers.

So glad this is going to be a trilogy

t1385002800z1.png

Thank you! The first episode was perfect, <3 South Park

Alric

Looks great, any possibility of it being a 3 parter since if it was part 3 would air just 2 days before black friday?

I dont watch South Park but this was a pretty funny episode.

also have not watched Game of Thrones so... I did not get those references either lol.

Pretty good episode and very well written, aside from a few scenes that weren't very funny. The Elmo doll in particular was a very tasteless gag.

Butters will be the only one inside and will end up buying a 3DS or something.

I dont watch South Park but this was a pretty funny episode.

also have not watched Game of Thrones so... I did not get those references either lol.

There weren't that many, it was more of a broad reference to factions and fantasy.

Derrick01

Banned
Vamp kids are on PS4 side as well. They can be seen at the very end of the episode.

I don't know why I felt the need to correct that.

The jocks are on the xbox team lol subtle.

and Cartman, a racist, homophobic, foul mouthed sociopath. Definitely subtle :p

Epic series, and so spot on. I think this will be one of South Park's best multi-part episodes yet.

I like these episodes, but they're pretty spot off. Game of Thrones literally shows no gay wieners at all, and there's no wizards either (at least none that dress up with a Harry Potter star hat and have a staff)

That and the Trekkies saying they're going with Xbox because it has "better hardware". No... no, it doesn't

Allegrian

Banned
I found the console wars theme rather boring, the first episode is great thanks to the Randy arc, Butters criticising Game of Thrones and Kaz.

RPGCrazied

So awesome. I thought the way it ended last week was kinda lame. No to be continued or anything. Glad to see it continuing from last week. Such an awesome episode. Anyone feel like this should have been in the game? Or they were going to play this on the original release date to drive sales.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I really look forward to seeing this tonight. First episode was really good.
LMAO your tag. You finally got murked for your patented doublethink?

I agree the first episode was really good. Hopefully this one will be just as sweet.

elyetis

In the preview butters went to GRRMs house to ask what Kenny would do next lol. Should be great.
Does he tell him that kids shouldn't be lazy playing in other people universe and that they make character do things wildly out of character ?

Anyone feel like this should have been in the game? Or they were going to play this on the original release date to drive sales.
Might be one of thoss things removed from the script, that they didn't want to make as DLC, but said they would end up using in the serie.

Satchel

Banned
Loved the venom when Cartman called them "Sony fucks". So immature yet so effective.

Loved the line "That's how Xbox people are". Lol.

Does he tell him that kids shouldn't be lazy playing in other people universe and that they make character do things wildly out of character ?

Might be one of thoss things removed from the script, that they didn't want to make as DLC, but said they would end up using in the serie.

The preorder joke in last week's episode was targeted straight at Obsidian.

The Goat

Best episode of the season, for sure. Glad to see multi-part episodes returning. Can't wait to see what kind of crazy shit goes down tnite. lol

Your tag... LOL

Last weeks was hilarious. 'Leave them with their limited voice control functionality' Haha

Well, the tag is a longer explanation than I'm willing to go into at the moment. I feel it's taken out of context, but it's good for a laugh, and you learn to have a sense of humor about these things. I wear it proudly. :)

Top Bottom