• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park - Console Wars Part 2 - "A Song of Ass and Fire"

Phades

"Brack Friday Bunduru" was gold

If only deals like that existed in real life. 80% off one item if you are one of the first people to make a purchase + $100 rebate/credit. (400 * .2) - 100 = -20

Please, bribe us to take the next gen consoles off your hands. I know it is a terrible burden. ^_^;

Zemm

I like these episodes, but they're pretty spot off. Game of Thrones literally shows no gay wieners at all, and there's no wizards either (at least none that dress up with a Harry Potter star hat and have a staff)

That and the Trekkies saying they're going with Xbox because it has "better hardware". No... no, it doesn't

iPnf2e6BrrBeZ.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I like these episodes, but they're pretty spot off. Game of Thrones literally shows no gay wieners at all, and there's no wizards either (at least none that dress up with a Harry Potter star hat and have a staff)

That and the Trekkies saying they're going with Xbox because it has "better hardware". No... no, it doesn't
2/10

Thank you man. You are the reason they do this.

Czigga

If they have Antonio Banderas come and have a deus ex machina type thing to cause the PS4 side to win I might cream my shorts

Rich!

The best way to end this would be to have Iwata, Reggie and Miyamoto turn up, destroy Sony and Microsoft and then have a shot of Iwata saying "please understand" to the kids.

Then they are all like fuck it I guess we have to buy a Wii U now

Rich!

There are a couple of great episodes answering that question. Look for the episode where Butters becomes a vamp kid and the one from this series with goth kids getting kidnapped.

I have a feeling that post was taking the piss

Maxy

Banned
Man had to check some black friday videos after that (from Sweden, so). WOW! People go crazy.

Are there any really good prices or are people just there for the thrill of a cheaper price?

Thank you man. You are the reason they do this.

Ehh? Hope I didn't come across as upset. I just see a lot of people say they were spot on with the GoT references, and Xbox/PlayStation consumers. The episodes were hilarious, but I would've preferred it if the information was actually accurate because people usually find things that are "so true" funny.

That's Cartman's outfit from the Lord of the Rings episode. They just reused it for this and Stick of Truth.

The Hermit

Just watched the black friday one... i can't be the only one that thinks they are kinda promoting their game.
Also all the game talk feels really familiar. Amazing.

Cat Party

Man had to check some black friday videos after that (from Sweden, so). WOW! People go crazy.

Are there any really good prices or are people just there for the thrill of a cheaper price?

Yes, there are typically some very good deals at some places. $99 HDTVs, laptops, etc. Other than that, it's more like a really good sale rather than something bonkers. That's why at most places, it's fairly orderly.

Javaman

Ugh. are you freaking kidding me. I was streaming last weeks video just now on their website and the video cut out during one of the commercial breaks. I reloaded the page and it's now showing "Due to pre-existing Contractual Obligations, we cannot stream this episode until 12.13.2013"

LAME

Naminator

Banned

LMAO dude you do realize that you are the reason why these two episodes exist right?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a quote or two directly lifted from GAF.

I'm watching the episode right now and it's hilarious.

iYr3coucN7GFV.gif

Great episode. I love how Balmer doesn't really care. and treats the XBox One like another Microsoft consumer product. Which is pretty close to true.

Soule

Hahaha just saw it, goddamn it I wanted to see the battle but I'm pleased to see more console war goodness.

Hahaha just saw it, goddamn it I wanted to see the battle but I'm pleased to see more console war goodness.

Just like I want to see a conclusion to the GoT books someday. I just finished the book series a few weeks ago and I'm already sick of waiting. :(

It would be amazing if they never actually did a part 3 of these episodes for another 2 or 3 seasons, haha.

So what other "factions" are going to be mentioned or actually "win"?

Possibilities I see

• Wii U faction comes in, probably gets destroyed instantly
  • PC faction comes in and destroys everyone else
  • Mobile faction comes in and sells more anywhere but no one cares

I like these episodes, but they're pretty spot off. Game of Thrones literally shows no gay wieners at all

Yes, it has. The scene between
Loras and Oliver
for one.

They said "better framerate". Before the episode aired, there were several reports about Call of Duty: Ghosts having framerate issues on the PS4 and outlets saying the framerate was better on the other consoles.

MormaPope

Banned
Best South Park episode trilogy ever. I'm genuinely excited for what will happen in every scene, who it'll involve, which side they're on, classic episodes.

Top Bottom