• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Spain] Sales from Nov 13 to 19: PS5 #1, Switch #2, PS Portal #3, Xbox #4

GHG

I think the portal is a seriously shit device, to the point that I think it wasn't worthy of release but seeing it outsell both Xbox consoles sure is something.

Peripheral launches usually sell a lot at launch, especially cheap ones.

There's no story here other than you trying to boost Xbox negativity, which is par for the course for you because you can't take Phil out of your mouth.

Don't cry little chicken, one day you'll grow up.

srprKtw.gif

GHG

So many people are butthurt over at the purple sight. I guess they can't take it that people are posting actual hardware and software sales instead of engagement gibberish. OP got banned there for posting the sales thread :messenger_astonished:

Those ambassador mods have their work cut out.

It's cute that they think they are making a difference. You would have thought they would have realised that them controlling narratives there has no impact in the real world after the Hogwarts Legacy nonsense, but alas.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
He thinks it's about $150 ish but he guesstimates the processor cost and doesn't include R&D, OS development and retail partner margin.

Around the 5 min mark.

Nobody includes R&D and OS Development because that's dumb.

Peripheral launches usually sell a lot at launch, especially cheap ones.

There's no story here other than you trying to boost Xbox negativity, which is par for the course for you because you can't take Phil out of your mouth.
Except you can buy a Series S CONSOLE for 200€ right now in Spain with Gamepass for 3 months. Same price as this PERIPHERICAL.

How can you say there’s no story here. This forum has been laughing at Portal for months lmao

So wait, Judge, long-time moderator of ResetEra... is a Microsoft employee? As someone who caught a lot of bans for mocking acquisition cheerleading and the idolisation of Phil Spencer, which eventually led to me being permanently banned from the site, this sure does make a whole lot of sense.

Is that not a conflict of interest? How can moderation of a site like that remain impartial and fair when one of the moderators literally works for one of the Big Three. No wonder ResetEra's reputation is in tatters these days.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Btw it seems like Sony is confident Portal will do good numbers:

IMG_1524.png
Episode 2 Nbc GIF by The Voice

Sony knows something. They wouldn't want the Portal tracked as a hardware platform if it was going to flatline.

Is usually around 5-7% of the total European sales.

Oh wow. Way less than I thought. So if PS Portal sold 5% of it's shipment in Spain......it could have sold over 115,000 units in all of Europe in week one. That would be mindblowing. So much that it's making me nervous that people might actually think it is a PS handhand now lol.

That's too many Portals sold in the 1st week.

nial

Gold Member
Those fuckers at the purple forum are getting weirder each passing day.
This is what the OP looked like:
www.gamereactor.es

S46: La sola víspera del Black Friday en España vende más PS5 que nunca desde su salida

El juego de mundo abierto de Harry Potter triunfa en la híbrida de Nintendo a pesar del Accio de una Sony que vive la mejor semana de PS5 hasta la fecha.
www.gamereactor.es
www.gamereactor.es

From November 13 to 19.

Hardware:

PS5: 32.000
Switch: 6.000
PS Portal: 5.700
Xbox: 2.000

It was the best week for PS5 since launch, it sold 48.000 units at launch week.

Software:
  1. Wizard game for Switch
  2. Super Mario RPG for Switch
  3. EA Sports FC 24 for PS5
  4. Super Mario Bros. Wonder for Switch
  5. Marvel's Spider-Man 2 for PS5
  6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III for PS5
  7. Nintendo Switch Sports for Switch
  8. EA Sports FC 24 for PS4
  9. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Switch
  10. EA Sports FC 24 for Switch
Literally nothing wrong with it.

GHG

So wait, Judge, long-time moderator of ResetEra... is a Microsoft employee? As someone who caught a lot of bans for mocking acquisition cheerleading and the idolisation of Phil Spencer, which eventually led to me being permanently banned from the site, this sure does make a whole lot of sense.

Is that not a conflict of interest? How can moderation of a site like that remain impartial and fair when one of the moderators literally works for one of the Big Three. No wonder ResetEra's reputation is in tatters these days.

Let me just say, he's not the only one unfortunately. He isn't working alone.

Last edited:

ByWatterson

I mean it's not a conflict of interest because none of this really matters, so there are no real "interests," but it is LOL-worthy.

Era, dude. What a joke.

Top Bottom