• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sports fans most hated teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odoul

As a sports fan there are some teams where even if it helps my team I can't pull for them.

T1 - Michigan - You can actually smell the arrogance and sense of entitlement. Heard a story from my sister(Wayne State grad) on her way to law school. At a party a drunk UM freshman tells her if she needs a job to look him up.

T1 - Ohio State. Fuck these cheap, lucky SOB's. If the OSU team plane crashed into the Big Hole it wouldn't bother me a bit.

3 - The Bears. If the baselss smugness wasn't bad enough, there's history. They sneak up on us when we need a W. We kill them when it's meaningless.

4 - The GD'd Packers. I'm surprised none of Favre's Whacky Spooge hasn't flown out of Maddens trap yet. There's gonna be massive suicide watches when the redneck goes down and GB has to watch Couch make an even bigger jackass out of himself.

5 - The Bulls/Jordan - Not enough failure can come to this fake, smug sellout. The Bulls will be in the toilet for a decade. And the last memory of Jor-Don is the Wizards. It's a start.

6 - Cubs. I didn't even follow baseball. But my freshman year roommate made me grow to hate them. Fans amazingly are both arrogant in belief that it's cute to lose. All his screaming about what the Cubs deserve like he couldn't comprehend that the Tigers, hell the Lions will a championship before these clowns.

7 - The Nets. I've never seen a team so proud of accomplishing NOTHING. It's also not often you have a collection of such hateable characters. Kidd, Martin and that alien loking dickhead Jefferson. Plus that move of fouling the Pistons in a blowout to keep them from getting a record was a pussy move the likes of which I haven't seen in some time. Too bad they're going back to the shadows from where they came.

Honorable Mentions - The entire NFC East. I don't necissarily hate them, but they delivered some heartbreaking PO asswhoopings. And playoff appearances aren't all that common for my team.

bjork

Odoul said:
5 - The Bulls/Jordan - Not enough failure can come to this fake, smug sellout. The Bulls will be in the toilet for a decade. And the last memory of Jor-Don is the Wizards. It's a start.

DM's mod powers would be handy... :(

Go Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom