• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Squirrel with a Gun

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Read title. Maybe h another indie hard as nails twinstick dungeon shooter.
Looks at video. Untitled goose game mixed with goat simulator ?

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Dan DeEntremont Productions released their second trailer for their upcoming sandbox game Squirrel with a Gun today during Summer of Gaming. The trailer features the squirrel's gun-toting origin story (of sorts), plenty of hilarious shenanigans, and most importantly: a Bond-like theme song for our furry protagonist.

Kikorin

This is the second best game I've ever seen where there's a squirrel with guns.

Btw the squirrel looks truly next gen, that fur is impressive.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

3c05c88fd890e77f6998c1008ca80c51.png

Update

This game is going to be nuts.......

Puré violence 🙄🙄🙄🙄😐

Drizzlehell

Banned
That game pretty much sums up my thoughts on why in these days Steam is full of shit.
Why? It sounds like a quirky idea but it looks like it has a potential for something fun and unique. It definitely doesn't look like it's trying to be deliberately broken like the Goat Simulator.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
For me they are memes games that are funny for an hour and so then I just get bored of them.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It is not easy, but it's fun, to be a squirrel with a gun!
Squirrel with a Gun is a sandbox game that focuses on exploration and shooting combat. Defend yourself from random encounters with Agents using various weapons. Climb and jump across platforms with your natural squirrel skill, and use weapon recoil to cross even greater gaps. Explore the neighborhood from a squirrel's eye view. Talk with residents of the neighborhood and help them out for goodies... Or mug them for goodies!

Top Bottom