• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate 3: An Unexpected Adventure (feat. Elijah Wood & Sean Astin)

Kilau

8d2.jpg

Krathoon

Yeah. Conan and Elijah totally did not like Final Fantasy 15. It was hillarious.

Basically, the men in the game do not act like real men. It is something you have to accept going in.

mclaren777

I'm tempted to buy this game for my wife as a Christmas present, but I still can't decide if she would like it.

We played Untold Legends together when we were engaged and Dungeon Defenders shortly after our wedding. We had a great time, but we haven't played anything like it since.

Anybody have success playing BG3 couch co-op with their spouse?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Well, it was #1 on the Xbox store. I think people know the Video Game Awards Game of the Year is on Xbox consoles.

Every little bit helps. I would think that casuals who are watching the video just to see Sam and Frodo while knowing little about BG3 or gaming in general might not be aware of a lot of things.

poodaddy

I'm tempted to buy this game for my wife as a Christmas present, but I still can't decide if she would like it.

We played Untold Legends together when we were engaged and Dungeon Defenders shortly after our wedding. We had a great time, but we haven't played anything like it since.

Anybody have success playing BG3 couch co-op with their spouse?
Can't speak to this one specifically, but I got her to try Divinity Original Sin with me one time, as she loves RPG's.

She did one session with me, never once touched it again. I find that couch co-op with the wife just doesn't really happen anymore, we just enjoy different types of games, and we play games very differently as well, and that's ok. I can be annoyingly methodical on games like this, so I'm not sure anyone would want to co-op with me on an RPG lol.

-Zelda-

Banned
I wonder if either of them play video games in real life. This and other videos like it by Elijah always seem so genuine.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Can't speak to this one specifically, but I got her to try Divinity Original Sin with me one time, as she loves RPG's.

She did one session with me, never once touched it again. I find that couch co-op with the wife just doesn't really happen anymore, we just enjoy different types of games, and we play games very differently as well, and that's ok. I can be annoyingly methodical on games like this, so I'm not sure anyone would want to co-op with me on an RPG lol.
I got my wife to play BG3 with me. It was a great time.

Top Bottom