• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Jedi:Fallen Order $5 XBX GPU

DeaDPo0L84

The deluxe edition is $5 for the deluxe edition, crazy deal if you're a GPU member, link below:

//DEVIL//

The deluxe edition is $5 for the deluxe edition, crazy deal if you're a GPU member, link below:

Showing 50$ for me.

Mowcno

If you are a GPU member you can already play it for free. If you want the deluxe content I guess it's ok. I don't understand why everyone is going crazy over these EA deals buying games they already have access to lol.

Last edited:

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
If you are a GPU member you can already play it for free. If you want the deluxe content I guess it's ok. I don't understand why everyone is going crazy over these EA deals buying games they already have access to lol.

Owning a game beats paying to have access to games. $5 is nothing.

Mowcno

Owning a game beats paying to have access to games. $5 is nothing.
Only if you plan on playing it when you are not subscribed. Otherwise you get no benefit. I could buy Jedi Fallen Order for $5 now, play it and never touch it again. Or I could download it for free, play it and never touch it again and have not spent $5 for no reason.

The only reason to own instead of rent is if you think you'll come back to it at a future date when you are no longer subscribed. 🤷

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Only if you plan on playing it when you are not subscribed. Otherwise you get no benefit. I could buy Jedi Fallen Order for $5 now, play it and never touch it again. Or I could download it for free, play it and never touch it again and have not spent $5 for no reason.

The only reason to own instead of rent is if you think you'll come back to it at a future date when you are no longer subscribed. 🤷

That’s a realistic scenario. If you’re expiring soon, it makes plenty of sense to buy Jedi for $5 to play afterwards. Focus on the other games you’re going to lose access to like Remnant 2.

Top Bottom