• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starcraft II TeamLiquid StarLeague (TSL) 3: $35,000 prize pool, stacked roster

BigAT

Great hold by Thorzain.

I just noticed that Naniwa completely ignored his Phoenixes during that battle. He could have been lifting Marauders and could have killed those Medivacs.

calder

DAMN well done thorzain. Still, nani is so good i have no doubt he can transition from failed all-in into winning some other way ;p

ghosts on the way...marines mauraders medivacs vs gateway units. Nani trying to re-econ up.

twighlight council and 6 gates pumping uints. Thor going to timing push.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
BigAT said:
Great hold by Thorzain.

I just noticed that Naniwa completely ignored his Phoenixes during that battle. He could have been lifting Marauders and could have killed those Medivacs.
I expected some high ground warp in in the back with some zealots, maybe in mineral line.

Ghost timing + expo. I LIKE IT

mr. puppy

Banned
HAHAH FUCK YOU NANIWA WHY DON'T YOU ALL IN SOME MORE AND FAIL

i know that fucker can't all in Thorzain this game is so in his fucking hands

calder

Im posting on my ipad so someone post a pic of ppl cheering their asses off so i can quote lol

This cpuld be anything. Both players better play it safe to start

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The image lags but I'm using the stream as a radio now, THAT MATCH WAS FUCKING EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

zlatko

Banned
nick-plott.jpg

This series...

Top Bottom