• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starcraft II TeamLiquid StarLeague (TSL) 3: $35,000 prize pool, stacked roster

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MiIIO.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I've said this once, twice, thrice and I'll say it again.

This game NEEDS LAN support, those who defends anything else is MAD.

BigAT

Yoshichan said:
I've said this once, twice, thrice and I'll say it again.

This game NEEDS LAN support, those who defends anything else is MAD.
Blizzard certainly deserves to get shit on for the lack of LAN support, but it's not actually the cause in this case. Chill isn't there so they wouldn't be on LAN anyway and it was purely a result of his internet connection crapping out.

Techno

Neo Member
Naniwa's build here is insane. Thorzain needs skills.
Naniwa's Fast Colossus into HT from Shakuras looked impregnable.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Did he just kill his own probe? Lol.

Edit; God damnit Chill you bastard canadian!

Techno

Neo Member
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Streams lagging now and THORZAIN'S IN TROUBLE
WHAT THE FUCK
Stream lags for 10 seconds and thorzain stops a huge push!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You know what? I'm okay with Day 9 solo casting..

THORZAIN!!!

Cipherr

Naniwa is going to rage if he loses this, with all those stops. I dont think the stops effected the game much, but when you lose a big game like this with such build up theres going to be a lot of fucking tension.

Techno

Neo Member
zlatko said:
Naniwa has some shitty unit control. Every game he has his zealots stuck behind stalkers.
What!? What the fuck, man! Don't hate so much, seriously the worse thign about the SC community is the hyperbole and over criticism.

Top Bottom