• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'll tighten up a few things later, but know that I wasn't really going for laughs with this one. I wanted to preserve the Mr.Orange format at least in spirit, including typos in header images.

If he wants to continue posting the threads, he's of course welcome. If not, I'll take it over and start changing the format more.

acrUSgU.png

:)

I'll get this in on the next pass.
Uh Morningbus BBChronophantasma Extend has no storepage yet.

You linked Continuum Shift Extend.

Placeholder.

Jazz573

I'll tighten up a few things later, but know that I wasn't really going for laughs with this one. I wanted to preserve the Mr.Orange format at least in spirit, including typos in header images.

If he wants to continue posting the threads, he's of course welcome. If not, I'll take it over and start changing the format more.

I'll get this in on the next pass.

Please no. ;(

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Sorry Prinny, your (p)review put us over the chracter limit. I linked to your post with the full review, though.

Awesome thread. The King is back

and lol at the Symphonia port. Thanks for nothing

Bamco added some kind of DRM called VMProtect which creates a new exe every time you launch the game so pesky pirates don't steal all the profit by pirating Symphonia which you could have done for YEARS in much better quality already

smart business

MUnited83

For you.
Awesome thread. The King is back

and lol at the Symphonia port. Thanks for nothing

Bamco added some kind of DRM called VMWare which creates a new exe every time you launch the game so pesky pirates don't steal all the profit by pirating Symphonia which you could have done for YEARS in much better quality already

smart business

Didn't Zestiria included both Securom AND Denuvo? I'm fully convinced that the guy in charge of adding drm is just a monkey using a keyboard.

So about those videogames, I've been playing Far Cry 4 because why not. Needed a dumb game after a 90 hour JRPG

13 hours in I think I'm done. I did all of this already in Far Cry 3. Did most of the hunting, some Shangri La, some missions here and there, climbed towers and I'm bored. Does the story get interesting or does something change throughout the game?

The only character I really like is Longinus

What the fuck is a prinny?

dood

Ugh, that's really dumb. I don't get that at all.

Japanese companies ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Its a typical Ubisoft game. The game is "the same" as its prequel same as almost all AC games.

Yeah I know, but I actually liked FC3 and I don't play AC games. So every now and then a collectathon like it is fun. But it's almost offensive how similar it is to FC3 so far.
Let's make a super shitty port AND make it super hard for modders to fix. Brilliant!

It's baffling isn't it? At some point you'd think they'd have to realize that you can get away with a shit port if you at least leave it moddable, like Dark Souls

nope

Dr Dogg

Did you seriously write Tecmo in your recommendation or is that the work of the bus? Otherwise that's one hell of a Freudian slip!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Did you seriously write Tecmo in your recommendation or is that the work of the bus? Otherwise that's one hell of a Freudian slip!

Yeah, I kinda fucked up on that one, total Freudian slip

Seems pretty fitting in this context though, I'll allow it

Just wanted to mention that I used your pawn almost exclusively through my playthrough of Dragon's Dogma. Pretty useful physical damage dealer. Could never figure out a gift to send but enjoy the metric fuckton of RC coming your way :p

Dr Dogg

Ha! Fair dos.

Fuck knows what this VMProtect DRM is doing as it was fine with me mucking about with it in Cheat Engine. But additional DRM on a game this old and even more hilariously in the state it's been brought over seems like one of the most bonkers decisions I've seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom