• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

I just want to say, there's a small change coming to Steam really soon which has been something they've needed to do for years, and I'm happy is finally happening. It's probably not that exciting for most, but it's been something that's always bothered me, and happy with the change.

You got me intrigued.

r3n4ud

I just want to say, there's a small change coming to Steam really soon which has been something they've needed to do for years, and I'm happy is finally happening. It's probably not that exciting for most, but it's been something that's always bothered me, and happy with the change.
Wonder what they stole from ES now.

Dr Dogg

Oh christ I forgot Razer are putting their hat in the VR game. I feel sorry for anyone who chooses that option. Wonder what will happen first, it breaks, causes you a serious eye injury or the garish colour scheme makes you want to part with it?

Oh christ I forgot Razer are putting their hat in the VR game. I feel sorry for anyone who chooses that option. Wonder what will happen first, it breaks, causes you a serious eye injury or the garish colour scheme makes you want to part with it?

It must have LEDs inside...

Right now I actually wonder whether I should preorder the Vive or the Oculus. I really want the Vive for the roomscale things, but somehow the Oculus has far more "exclusives" now.

Like all the GearVR games come out on Oculus. Now Adr1ft, Rockband and other things.

It really fucking sucks...

Vamphuntr

Windows 10 is really a steaming pile of shit. It auto updated and since the update I can't update my graphic card driver and now windows is giving me the option to eject my 970 as if it was a usb drive. Good grief.

Windows 10 is really a steaming pile of shit. It auto updated and since the update I can't update my graphic card driver and now windows is giving me the option to eject my 970 as if it was a usb drive. Good grief.

Isn't that ejection thing a bug from Nvidia drivers? Since they added support for that Razer laptop GPU thing. I don't think that is Windows fault.

Vamphuntr

Isn't that ejection thing a bug from Nvidia drivers? Since they added support for that Razer laptop GPU thing. I don't think that is Windows fault.

Not being able to access the NVIDIA control panel anymore and the computer booting in 640 x 480 is probably their fault. It was fine before that windows update.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Primal Carnage: Extinction -- MB-5C88F09BBB30F563 - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 9 entrants total.

t1456627119z1.png

A true example of supply and demand I present to you the :duetblock: Steam emoticon:
U8721VM9p9C2v1o6cKJ4qEnGqnE7IoTQgZI-VTdwyTBeimAcIoxXpgK8bPeslY9pPJIvB5IWW2-452kaM8heLSRgleGBr7dPwe94ZfYsheOuW1lwvOZOVTziFhWE1WORee_-xlI0PJR6Jhmgw8xM7opVWZ9jVuICxjqYwg

Four of these have sold for over $15. Of course only around 8 have been sold overall and there are currently no marketplace listings. I'll reiterate that it is a white square...
well it isn't 255 255 255 white but rather 248 248 248 white so through the power of optical illusion it appears rather grey on a white background.

At least it is something permanent...I don't want to think how many gems were blown on the Christmas profile...especially that person who bought multiple copies

Vamphuntr

RIP, just imagine it's a big Vita with about 100x as many games :)

Reading Reddit it seems caused by a recent windows update. Not surprising. One update basically made it impossible to boot Win 10 using Avast and this one killed my graphic driver. Will try to reboot in safe mode and use DDU to delete then reinstall.

iight fine, yo. I'll make something. Quick and sloppy though, need to go back to studying.

Actually seeing as hacked together/plagiarised/11th hour OTs are kind of my speciality I'm sure someone can make use of this if needs must.

8EA5xfD.png

Platforms: Steam
Release Date: 24 Feb 2016
Versions: Disgaea PC - $19.99/£14.99/€19.99 | Disgaea PC: Digital Dood Edition (includes Digital Artbook) - $22.49/£16.99/€20.99

Download the Darkness, Level Up Evil!

Two years after the death of his father, Overlord Krichevskoy, the demon prince Laharl awakens to discover that the Netherworld is in turmoil. With unlikely allies, his devious vassal Etna and the angel trainee Flonne, he must battle his way to supremacy to retake the throne and become the next Overlord. Experience the SRPG classic, now on PC!

Key Features:
  • An SRPG from the most prolific SRPG creators in the world, Nippon Ichi Software
  • Choose from over 40 unique character types
  • Even with a max level of 9999, use Transmigration to start all over again, but your characters will be even stronger per level!
  • Delve into the Item World, a randomly generated dungeon world, to level up your items!
  • With max level characters and leveled-up items, dish out millions of points of damage!
  • Over-the-top battle animations
  • Geo Panels - A puzzle game within a Strategy RPG
  • Lift & Throw - Throw your allies up ledges to reach enemies in hard-to-reach spots, or toss your enemies around instead!
  • A zany story set in the Netherworld, where the notions of good and evil are reversed
New to Disgaea PC (It's not just a port!):
  • Updated UI and textures
  • Keyboard/Mouse and controller support
  • Includes all content from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
  • New Steam features, such as Achievements, Cloud Saves, Badges, and trading cards

Screenshoots

Learn about the long and prestigious history of the Disgaea series @ http://disgaea.us/
Thanks to InfiniteNine for the banner.

Our very own Dr Dogg has you covered :)

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Weird question but I permanently deleted some games from my account cause I like to have a "clean" library with only games I care about.
But some of them refuse to leave, and still sit there despite being deleted. How do I know they were deleted? Cause I can't actually install them even I wanted to, it just says "Purchase" instead of "install".
So....what now? Is there a way to get rid of those haunted games?

Sch1sm

Weird question but I permanently deleted some games from my account cause I like to have a "clean" library with only games I care about.
But some of them refuse to leave, and still sit there despite being deleted. How do I know they were deleted? Cause I can't actually install them even I wanted to, it just says "Purchase" instead of "install".
So....what now? Is there a way to get rid of those haunted games?

Did you restart the client?

I can also confirm that Stardew Valley is legit. It's got a very authentic Harvest Moon feel with hella charm of its own.

I'm really shocked no one has gone after HM on PC until now. It seems like an obvious thing, especially in this Age of Simulators.

Are they going to finally put a toggle to remove the Big Picture Mode button from the client? Because I'm not looking forward to getting trapped in it again, the next time I accidentally click it...

Can anyone say if Stardew Valley is a good buy for a casual Rune Factory fan?

I haven't played RF, but combat is one of the draws for that, isn't it? Combat seems very much like a side thing in SV.. I haven't come across any in my first few hours yet. It's farming, wandering around, and talking, for the most part so far.

Just finished Mafia 2. Many thoughts, must write.
I think a 2D Souls-like game can be done better.
prinnies are awesome
Disgaea is a great port
everyone loves prinnies
leaf and bayo (or w/e he likes to call himself now) love disgaea as well
Disgaea is the most emotional game you'll ever play
Disgaea is a 10/10
Buy Disgaea
Buy Disgaea for your friends
Play Disgaea
Fall in love with Disgaea
prinnies

Jaw did a wonderful job as Punished (Venom) Prinny, this legend is both of ours, Jaw. We did it. Praise Disgaea, and lastly, someone let me hold their flonne card so i can build me the badge.

one of those prinnies is ozzy, he must atone for his sins.
Welcome back Prinny.

finished Rise of the Tomb Raider. enjoyed Rise of the Tomb Raider, quite a lot. Already liked the first one tho. My only real complaint, besides the fact that it runs like dogshit on PC, is that like I told Doogie, it feels like a 20 hour game with the mechanics of a 40 hour game. Some of the abilities you barely use, and by the time you have everything, and you think "yeah now the real Tomb Raider begins", the game ends :p
It runs great for how well it looks, and it is a pretty game. XCOM 2 on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom