• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I'm 'done' with Ground Zeroes, I just upload save from the main menu and that's it?

I'm assuming TPP will have a 'download save' button or something, right?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I had a coupon for Contradiction and when I realized that I actually wanted the game went to my inventory and the coupon was gone :(

I'd love if coupons didn't have expiration dates.

Coupon?! Anyone else have a Contradiction coupon. I almost never buy stuff not on sale so Coupons are useless to me, but I'm fiending right now.

Yep. I love Alpha Protocol, but I hate that hacking minigame.
Managed fumbled it somehow lol My eyes though, argh. Trying to see the static numbers in the seizure-inducing field *_*

Really liking the spy setting. Atmosphere is great and characters already have some distinctiveness to them and I am still in tutorial! Just finished Shooting Orientation but it's pretty late, so the other two will have to wait till tomorrow.
Got myself a nice beard with some classy glasses. Shame I can't totally immersive myself with a rad man pony-tail. At least the beard is there.
10 points to what other bad-ass game protagonist I chose my swamp head decor from!
FJF0eV6.jpg
The enemy though, urgh. Boring cliche sticks out like a sore thumb.
I can feel it though already. This is gonna be special. SEGA does some incredible good games. First Binary Domain, now this. They are working their way to my No.1 Japanese dev.

Deitus

I can feel it though already. This is gonna be special. SEGA does some incredible good games. First Binary Domain, now this. They are working their way to my No.1 Japanese dev.

Well, SEGA deserves some credit for publishing it, but it should be noted that Alpha Protocol was developed by Obsidian.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Don't Spoil it for Others, Not everyone Knows that Mel Gibson is a Time Traveling
Ghost
the Whole Time

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Spoiler Alert -- MB-4133E88A5717B1B3 - Taken by $h@d0w. 1 entrants total.

t1441077382z1.png

Am I the only one here who is hyped for Sword Coast Legends this month?

Man, the game deserves more attention. Even the responses are pretty underwhelming on GAF. There isn't even a mention on the OP. I'm totally disappointed.

Pakkidis

Managed fumbled it somehow lol My eyes though, argh. Trying to see the static numbers in the seizure-inducing field *_*

Really liking the spy setting. Atmosphere is great and characters already have some distinctiveness to them and I am still in tutorial! Just finished Shooting Orientation but it's pretty late, so the other two will have to wait till tomorrow.
Got myself a nice beard with some classy glasses. Shame I can't totally immersive myself with a rad man pony-tail. At least the beard is there.
10 points to what other bad-ass game protagonist I chose my swamp head decor from!

Obsidian made AP Sega just published it...still they do deserve credit for taking the risk.

I just complete AP for my 6th time a few days ago. Probably one of my favorite RPG's from last gen. If you know the right skills to invest in..you could seriously break the game by the end :)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I played it for a while, but even with all the nostalgia I couldn't keep up with it.

Brave Frontier on the other hand....

I've played every day since launch, and just when it seems like it's going to get boring, they add a new event or new dungeons with new characters and I get pulled right back in...

Is Record Keeper basically SE's PAD or Terra Battle?

It's not so much a PAD/Terra Battle type game (no grid-based battles) it's more about ATB battles (similar to older Final Fantasy games) using 16-bit sprites, even for the newer games. It features the original music from the first 13 games in the main series. There's a whole meta-game revolving around getting equipment and magic/abilities and upgrading them using components you win.

It's F2P done right, in my opinion, as the micro-transactions are completely unnecessary.

Stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Cosmic DJ -- MB-FDAC9980A74995C6 - Taken by crazyrabbits
Dungeon Hearts -- MB-3073BE885FDDBA2F - Taken by texhnolyze

zkylon

zkylewd

um, all sega did for alpha protocol is sabotage its design -__-

My MGS V Collector's Edition guide is now shipping! It should reach me by tomorrow afternoon. Plus I've got an interview for a job with a bank.

Exciting times.

Adnor

Banned

Man, the game deserves more attention. Even the responses are pretty underwhelming on GAF. There isn't even a mention on the OP. I'm totally disappointed.

It looks interesting and I think I'll grab it but not until much later, I don't have a job at the moment and my backlog is already huge, I need to start finish PoE!

If the same product had been released two years ago there'd be a lot more buzz around it. Right now, however, there's just so many great RPGs that it'll be an uphill battle for attention. For me, personally, SCL wil need to really prove itself before I can care about it.

D&D 5E also just seems like such a nonevent. I don't know a thing about it.

Can I join SteamGAF?
Am I allowed here?
._.

The thread? Sure. The Steam group? You'll need to link your Steam ID for that.

Rule number one of the Steam thread is no spiders. At all.
Rule number three is to obey Modbot at all times.

Rule number two is forever lost to time.

My MGS V Collector's Edition guide is now shipping! It should reach me by tomorrow afternoon. Plus I've got an interview for a job with a bank.

Exciting times.

Awesome! You can now start working your way towards the ability to approve your own loan with which to buy all the games your heart desires.

If the same product had been released two years ago there'd be a lot more buzz around it. Right now, however, there's just so many great RPGs that it'll be an uphill battle for attention. For me, personally, SCL wil need to really prove itself before I can care about it.

D&D 5E also just seems like such a nonevent. I don't know a thing about it.

The fact that the game is rtwp RPG is enough to get my attention.
I need more rtwp RPGs in my life. :D

Can I join SteamGAF?
Am I allowed here?
._.

Where's your offering?

Jk, welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom