• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallout

Am I the only one here who is hyped for Sword Coast Legends this month?

Man, the game deserves more attention. Even the responses are pretty underwhelming on GAF. There isn't even a mention on the OP. I'm totally disappointed.
I'm certainly interested in it, but after D:OS and PoE satisfying my cRPG itch, it's hard to get as hyped. I do think that the GM mode sounds pretty neat, but I've already got PnP DnD games going at the moment and don't really see myself taking advantage of it.

i have a question about grid view in my library , is there any way to set the size that the images will have when i start steam? i have to manually set the size i want every time for some reason :s

Adnor

Banned
i have a question about grid view in my library , is there any way to set the size that the images will have when i start steam? i have to manually set the size i want every time for some reason :s

Try to restart Steam normally so it saves the changes, at least that works for me.

iosefe

r2WG4NA.png
bCugWBC.png

Ozium

I think that about wraps it up even though all of DRAGONFLIGHT's reviews seem like review bots.

But if it's good, does that mean it's better?

Not necessarily.

I see nothing about the ability to being a benevolent DRAGON OF LOVE in that copycat clone..

Salsa

oh it never ocurred to me to upload someone else's complete GZ file rather than do everything myself at the last minute

mh. dunno.

you can still rescue the same prisioners in Phantom Pain btw. The only thing you can get ONLY from GZ are the costumes

you can still rescue the same prisioners in Phantom Pain btw. The only thing you can get ONLY from GZ are the costumes

That was a mistake by the person who uploaded the image in the first place. The fine print at the bottom says you need a "suitable savefile" in order to get them, and they're specifically listed as "Ground Zeroes Recruits" in the guide.

Salsa

god damn

im literally 2GB short on my SSD and im gonna have to move The Witcher 3

for 2 gigs

god damn

I cant delete nothing else

That was a mistake by the person who uploaded the image in the first place. The fine print at the bottom says you need a "suitable savefile" in order to get them, and they're specifically listed as "Ground Zeroes Recruits" in the guide.

k where do I get a GZ save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom