• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

6KQC8Xm.gif

Excited to see what the intro is, people have said it was better than the Last of Us!

I switched servers from Houston to Dallas and my speed shot up.

IIRC Denuvo performance stuff was all debunked around the time Lords of the Fallen released with it. Might be wrong though, I don't recall any specific threads about it.

Salsa

oh yeah its a myth

I was just mentioning how performance seems in general

on par with GZ but lots more graphic options is the talk

Parsnip

That looks a lot like Inescapable...
Yeah, Japan my ass, same dev as that game.

Well, it is the same dev and it looks like a lot of sprite re-use.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Magnetic Realms

And they claim to be Tokyo-based at that.

http://www.magneticrealms.com/about/

From the blog.
So my new project 'Exile's End' has now been revealed thanks to Polygon's latest cover feature 'Life in Japan'. It's a complete reworking of Inescapable with more and better enemies, a rewritten story with multiple endings, animated cutscenes, new graphics from artists who worked on Sword of Mana and Guilty Gear among others, and a soundtrack by Keiji Yamagishi of Ninja Gaiden fame! Read more about it over at Polygon, and stay tuned for more updates.

IIRC Denuvo performance stuff was all debunked around the time Lords of the Fallen released with it. Might be wrong though, I don't recall any specific threads about it.

Yep. Compared with the stuff that publishers used to put in their games as piracy protection, Denuvo is a godsend.

I bought the PS4 version roughly 20 minutes before it went live on Steam because I'm an impatient idiot. Why oh why didn't I check GAF?

Momentary

Banned
Got back from the gym and MGSV is ready to be downloaded... I should use this time to study, but I'll check out Mad Max real quick. Game is getting huge thumbs up for its performance on PC.

Salsa

k so

when importing Ground Zeroes save and for beating just the main mission you get: Infiltration suit + gold arm

if you beat Deja Vu you get a suit that's basically MGS1 pixelated Snake

think that's it so far? besides the prisioners

all other suits are obtainable in TPP

Sch1sm

Fuck, I'm torn. Starting classes this week, but I really want to buy MGS V...

Will you play it, or will it take a back seat to class? You may find it cheaper later on. Waiting won't kill you, so long as people here remember spoiler tags or go to the spoiler thread. LTTP is fine.

Momentary

Banned
Mad Max has got to be THE most optimized PC game to have been released in recent years. God dman this game is buttery smooth and the in game cutscenes have all been in real time so far and look fantastic. No jarring 30fps pre-rendered crap.

California Steam Server is SCREAMING. I want what day one sales numbers look like for MGSV.

Mad Max has got to be THE most optimized PC game to have been released in recent years. God dman this game is buttery smooth and the in game cutscenes have all been in real time so far and look fantastic. No jarring 30fps pre-rendered crap.

California Steam Server is SCREAMING. I want what day one sales numbers look like.

Nice, I was pretty sure Avalanche would get it right.

Chariot

Forgot that we get a new thread, thought for a minute that Stump closed everything down after ya'll insulted his beard.

Ludens

Banned
Just to know, that Legacy doc is available for everyone?
Nvidia users, do you own it?
Because the description says "only for selected" etc.

Just to know, that Legacy doc is available for everyone?
Nvidia users, do you own it?
Because the description says "only for selected" etc.

Steam notice on the page say:
You must own Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain to watch this video. After clicking Watch, the video will also be playable directly from your Steam Library.

So Nvidia promo people get it, yes.

Ludens

Banned
Steam notice on the page say:

So Nvidia promo people get it, yes.

I know, but it also says the video is available for selected versions of the game or something like that :S

Also, only one video? I doubt in the bluray on console there's only this video (trailers were advertised to be in too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom