• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibranium

Banned
Real talk though, Konami should just put Legacy Collection on Steam, they'd make a lot of money.

If there's micro-transactions on that though I'm out.

MNC

FEeg0Ds.jpg

Go go go

Its a photo for added tilt effect and I didn't havecmy keyboard connected

Before it allocated space: Estimated 6 hours
Now that it's downloading: Estimated 45 minutes

There is a god... That was an emotional roller coaster.

Also dammit. I need the Legacy Collection. After how well GZ and TPP have done on PC, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a port. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if there's HD² Collection for next-gen and we get that.

Nete

The day Steam manages to download something maxing out my connex I will cry. Where are my extra 10 MB/s!

LJlrQvn.png

I should be sleeping

Ozium

the allocating thing was messed up for me, like it was stuck, so I checked the downlaod page and saw 0 activity for my hard drive, I cancelled the download and then clicked install again and it went right to downloading

try that if you are still on that allocating nonsense

the allocating thing was messed up for me, like it was stuck, so I checked the downlaod page and saw 0 activity for my hard drive, I cancelled the download and then clicked install again and it went right to downloading

try that if you are still on that allocating nonsense

It's moving now that I post that. It's got 2 bars left to fill now.

EDIT:It's done now, 2 hours to download, not bad I guess.

Grief.exe

Real talk though, Konami should just put Legacy Collection on Steam, they'd make a lot of money.

It's going to happen, I can almost guarantee it.

Konami is not just going to let their marketing dollars and critical acclaim from MGSV evaporate, ride that wave.

yuraya

It's going to happen, I can almost guarantee it.

Konami is not just going to let their marketing dollars and critical acclaim from MGSV evaporate, ride that wave.

30 year anniversary for the franchise is in 2017. They will most definitely release some type of legacy collection around that time. It makes too much sense.

Deitus

Just switch download servers to another nearby one. I tried the next closest one and the speeds shot back up afterwards. Unless those nearby servers are for larger cities or something, then maybe use a different one altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom