• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SteamGAF - What's Your Total Hours Played?

Steam is the dominant marketplace in online distribution, that so much is undeniable and with such an extensive library comes tonnes of gaming man-hours. I would like to know how much total hours most SteamGAF users have on their profile through years of being on the service. You can view this information through the 'interactive recommender' feature which suggests new games based upon previous time logged. 'Players like you love' on the main page of the Steam storefront is another place to find this. I'm currently at 12224 hours logged as of the latest estimation, which is higher than I was anticipating but considering it's my primary platform and I've been on Steam for a long time it doesn't surprise me.

Mine:

Submit in the comments below.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Nobody wants to admit lol. If this feature had existed on my Genesis there would have been some experimental numbers between my brother and me.

BaneIsPain

sexy share GIF

too shy because some kids browse this thread.

Banned
this does not count any of the source mods I played through steam... so mine is only at 698h
but I know for a fact that I almost had 500 hours in the original Insurgency alone, also a shitload in Zombie Master

Top Bottom