• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Straight women have fewest orgasms, according to new study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife hates receiving oral sex, so *shrug*

other things turn her on.

No two people are the same, but there are many paths to orgasm.

The problem is partners not caring / not communicating.

Add to that the US having some fucked up stigmas on sex and chastity in regards to women and it's a mess.

Now I love seeing people get off so if I'm with somebody I'm going to do my best to make sure we both have a good time.

Add to that the US having some fucked up stigmas on sex and chastity in regards to women and it's a mess.

Yuup. Religious fundamentalism puts female sexual pleasure behind a vault door and shames women into saving themselves for a marriage where most of the sex is crappy. Dudes don't get any of that flack.

Honestly, those women get a lot of blame. The number of people I've heard complain about their partner'a performance in bed but never actually voice their concerns with their partner is staggering. And then when they break up with the guy they leave his illusions that there's nothing wrong intact, to be inflicted on the next person they sleep with. The cycle continues.

There are certainly going to be a lot of guys who are unfairly recalcitrant about reciprocating, but I'd wager a lot more is simple ignorance. If you're always faking how do you expect people to intuit what you want?

Why do you think women in that situation are less likely to voice their dissatisfaction with sex with their partner? A lot of guys take it personally and act like it's a slight on their manhood if they're unable to please their woman properly, even if they could do better just by changing a few things they're doing. Better communication, knowledge, and experimentation are key, and dudes have to learn to use more than their dick.

Well I'm proud, my GF is multiorgasmic and climaxes an average of 5 times every time we have sex, which is everyday.
This is overt bragging btw.

Also, men not eating out/foreplay/tossing salad/whatever are idiots.

Edit: as others say, being able to be vocal during sex is arousing both for your partner and for yourself, and helps a lot for stamina in bed.

I hadn't experienced an authentic orgasm until my current relationship with Horse.

Dudes before him were about themselves or didn't care much to figure out what made me tick. Horse took his time and made me cum so hard I felt like the universe tore through the ceiling and fireworks launched out of my puss. He continues to make me orgasm this way three years later 👌🏼

Greddleok

Why do you think women in that situation are less likely to voice their dissatisfaction with sex with their partner? A lot of guys take it personally and act like it's a slight on their manhood if they're unable to please their woman properly, even if they could do better just by changing a few things they're doing. Better communication, knowledge, and experimentation are key, and dudes have to learn to use more than their dick.

There's also the issue that I ran in to, where my ex would always say "I don't want to tell you, I just want you to know."

There was a reason our sex life was shit, because every other girl would tell me, either literally or with some pretty fucking obvious hints.

Not saying every woman is like this, because they're obviously not, but it's a thing that can happen.

Ahasverus

I hadn't experienced an authentic orgasm until my current relationship with Horse.

Dudes before him were about themselves or didn't care much to figure out what made me tick. Horse took his time and made me cum so hard I felt like the universe tore through the ceiling and fireworks launched out of my puss. He continues to make me orgasm this way three years later 👌🏼
Staring-reaction-gifs.gif

Horse, stop using your wife's account.

There's also the issue that I ran in to, where my ex would always say "I don't want to tell you, I just want you to know."

There was a reason our sex life was shit, because every other girl would tell me, either literally or with some pretty fucking obvious hints.

Not saying every woman is like this, because they're obviously not, but it's a thing that can happen.

I happened to be with a woman like that for five years, and it was living hell.
Never again.

Current one just tells me what she likes, and it's the best sex ever for both of us.

raw

bengraven

My wife orgasms 3-6 times each session and I go once...or occasionally not at all.

I am so much better than everyone else, hear me gloat.

The amount of women who I've been with who:
Don't like their pussy eaten (actually they do)
Don't believe guys like eating pussy without ulterior motives (actually they do)
Think their pussy smells (it's not as much as you think)
Smells bad (it makes me hard)
Tastes bad (your taste makes my cock hard like a rock)
It's boring for men (feeling you react never is)

It can sometimes take a while to open up.
The girl I'm seeing currently was very specific she doesn't like it.

The other night she told me she'd never "experienced" anything like that before.

Reeks

Maybe it's also how you ask. Open-ended questions can be daunting. But if you ask while you're going down and look up to see her facial expression/response and saying something like, "mmm you taste so good... you like that, baby?" As long as you frame it like that and learn to read her, you should be good to go. Also if you moan and get into it, it makes it easier for the other person to let go and get into it. Love when my partner gets off going down on me.

Bronx-Man

Banned

He's asleep right next to me 😛

I cant help my admiration for the man who finally showed me what vagina fireworks are like 😩
595.gif

:tat

MY GF IS OK

I AM OK

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW GAF

play it cool yo
play it cool

but seriously, sex IS oral, hands, everything, along with 2.4 kids missionary norm-bang.

FyreWulff

dudeview: sounds like a combo of women's sexuality being buried (leading feeling weird about the body, no masturbating to find out what you like, etc) and men being basically told to get their nut and pass out (ignoring their partner)

the disappointing thing is it doesn't even take that much time to get your woman off but I still encounter other men that even brag about getting their nut and not caring about what the woman gets out of it. and as it points out, a small percent of women can get off with penetration alone.

Some guys are just lazy. I surprised my wife this morning by going south for a good morning snack just to help her day get off on the right foot. I then tossed my pants on and went to work. Just knowing she was going to lay there for a while with a smile on her face was enough for me.

I know damn well then when she gets home from work tonight it's game on.

Greddleok

Maybe it's also how you ask. Open-ended questions can be daunting. But if you ask while you're going down and look up to see her facial expression/response and saying something like, "mmm you taste so good... you like that, baby?" As long as you frame it like that and learn to read her, you should be good to go. Also if you moan and get into it, it makes it easier for the other person to let go and get into it. Love when my partner gets off going down on me.

I was with her for 3 years. I tried everything. She was just closed to it, and pretty repressed about sex in general (lights off, no talking, she wanted to wear a t-shirt most of the time too).

Every other woman I've been with was fine, even if they didn't want to talk about it directly, the hints were clear. This girl just was a closed book when it came to sex.

Glix

No two people are the same, but there are many paths to orgasm.

The problem is partners not caring / not communicating.

Now I love seeing people get off so if I'm with somebody I'm going to do my best to make sure we both have a good time.

I've had more than one girl that would stop me right before they had an earth shattering orgasm.

I've never been able to figure out if it was a control issue (like, either they don't want to lose control, or they don't want to give me control), or if it had to do with the "fucked up stigmas" that you refer to.

One of them was a long term girlfriend who I lived with and she would only let me take it to that level if she had a few drinks. It was weird. Like, she had no problem having sex with me or letting me go down on her but once she started approaching O it was over.

I had another girlfriend who enjoyed the physical aspect of me going down, but she has a bunch of "sub" tendencies and when I went down she said that she would view it as a "pussy move" (lol! puns!) and start becoming less attracted to me.

People are weird about sex stuff.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
A combination of two factors I'd imagine,

1) Women being told that masturbation and expressing their sexual desires overtly is socially unacceptable

2) Men not caring about their partners as long as they get a nut. Like the article says, oral sex is a must

This pretty much.. though oral isn't a must... but women typically are made to feel somewhat ashamed of sexuality where men are celebrated for it.

Women know what they want, but are more afraid to ask for it I think. It's our job as men to ask them what they want, and deliver.

It's easy for us to get what we want, reaching an orgasm as a man isn't hard at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom