• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suggest me a Television plz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So going back to college and i REALLY need a new tv heh. I'm looking for one that is under 700 dollars and has great picture, and has composite with 1080i/480i for all of my gaming. Basically i want it for DVD's and my video gaming. Finally i'd prefer a widescreen format. I'd appreciate any help on this matter.

luxsol

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5695964/
Don’t discount what a picture-tube TV can do. First of all, TV manufacturers have been perfecting picture tubes for a whole lot of years. They’ve gotten really good at it. OK, a picture tube TV means it’s big, deep and heavy. It won’t mount on a wall. What it can do is produce shades of gray better than nearly all of those wall huggers. That means TV shows and movies have the proper video depth. Blacks are jet black – grays are gray – and whites can really stand out.
the Samsung TXP2670WH HDTV for $695. I’m not saying it competes with some of the more expensive HDTVs I’ve ever seen – but it sure worth every penny.

golem

check out that sanyo widescreen at wallmart... 720p support, built in hd tuner, should come in for under 800?

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Panasonic CT-27HL14

It's $550.00, does 480p and 1080i... 4:3 though. And it's silver...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom