• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Game Fest: Kickoff Live on June 10 - 2 pm ET / 11 am PT / 6 pm GMT

elliot5

of course Geoff dedicates 1/8 of the show to Kojima over something that could have been 30 seconds.

"DIRECTOR'S CUT" because it's Kojima and he has his head up his ass lmao

rofif

Banned
DC to my fav game of last few years ?!?! HELL YEAH let it use the dualsense controller and faster loading to skip the warehouse menus

Bo_Hazem

Banned
200.gif

Kojima is one of us, another FUD busted.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Musical numbers... why?

Aion002

Anyone notice the Playstation Studios at the start.
Death Stranding is a Sony game. Destruction All Stars and Returnal also have it (both studios are not owned by Sony but the games are).

This trailer has to be a MGS teaser.... Sony bought Metal Gear and Kojima it's making a Remake....

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

rofif

Banned
I wonder what they will change in DS DC. Remove some inventory prompts and waiting for warehouse stuff. Way to remove mules maybe... I just hope they won't remove walking. The walking/survival aspect was most fun.
And wtf was that not subtle mgs box cutscene

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
of course Geoff dedicates 1/8 of the show to Kojima over something that could have been 30 seconds.

"DIRECTOR'S CUT" because it's Kojima and he has his head up his ass lmao

It was goty 2019, it will get every minute it fucking deserves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom