• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Game Fest: Kickoff Live on June 10 - 2 pm ET / 11 am PT / 6 pm GMT

Interfectum

Baby Reaction GIF

Sygma

Hope you enjoy it then.

Been doing just that since its released in Russia. PvP is so good in this game it made it into esports in Korea. Its waited by a crapton of people in the west

Lost Ark is good, but there were plenty of report from gamers about P2W mechanics.

its kind of "mixed" since the 2.0 update but they made it way better as of late. I hope Amazon wont be stupid when it comes down to monetization. Its the usual pay for mats in order to level up your gear faster than the others

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Jurassic Park Evolution is really good, gonna be interesting to see what they do in the next one, although the fantasy dinosaur angle might ruin it. I wanna see as real as possible dinos.

MastaKiiLA

I'm so surprised people continue to line up to buy COD games. I guess you have to really enjoy getting your gun off in multiplayer. Totally not my thing. My eyes glaze over with these generic military FPSes.

GrayChild

Can we all agree that Japan is pretty much the only thing keeping the gaming industry interesting at this point?

Last edited:
Top Bottom