• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell introduces new vegetarian menu certified by American Vegetarian Association

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
I don't know about in America, but over here there are loads. And why most annoying? Because declaring someone pretty annoying is pretty much a dick move (oddly most Veggies/Vegans don't ram it down the throats, the "but bacon/steak/etc is amazing!!!!!...etc" are mostly fine apparently. I don't go on about loving tofu etc unless someone asks...

Vegans are perfectly fine if a little vocally sanctimonious on their own. Potheads are annoying but easily ignorable, add them together and you get a sanctimonious annoying person who probably smells like patchouli... terrible but not the worst.

Then you add in crossfit and you have a person who won't stop telling you about their hemp rope made crossfit obstacle course they have in their cruelty free backyard while they silently judge you for eating a burger.

It's the combination of the three.

Pinkuss

Vegans are perfectly fine if a little vocally sanctimonious on their own. Potheads are annoying but easily ignorable, add them together and you get a sanctimonious annoying person who probably smells like patchouli... terrible but not the worst.

Then you add in crossfit and you have a person who won't stop telling you about their hemp rope made crossfit obstacle course they have in their cruelty free backyard while they silently judge you for eating a burger.

It's the combination of the three.

Cannabis affects everyone differently though, I become quiet and eat pizza (without cheese) like no ones business. Most people over here also seem to smoke weed, no one is really sanctimonious, people just chat shit. It's not like in the movies.

And most Vegans over here really also don't wear hemp, we just don't wear leather. The hemp thing is a stereotype of a small proportion of Vegans.

... basically I know lots of stoners and lots of Veggies/Vegans and none are like anyone describes above.. people just want food and to play games/listen to music and chill (which is surely why most people smoke the stuff).

Back on topic anyways; Veggie mexican food is good. I'd be interested if the guacamole wasn't full of dairy (and guacamole really shouldn't contain dairy!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom