• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teacher Defiantly Displays LGBTQ Pride In Photo with Trump

Razmos

Link
Qci4Eibh.jpg

Rhode Island’s 2017 teacher of the year has gone viral after sharing a photo from his Oval Office meeting with President Trump and first lady Melania Trump.

In the photo, Rhode Island teacher Nikos Giannopoulos can be seen holding up a black lace fan and wearing a rainbow LGBTQ pin as he stands beside the president and the first lady.
Giannopoulos refers the president as “the person behind the desk” in his post.

“When I think back to my time in the White House, I will not remember the person seated at the desk,” he wrote.

Giannopoulos says he will remember other teachers who have stood up to “structural barriers of race, gender, socioeconomic status, home language, immigration status, sexual orientation, and much more.”
Trump abandoned Barack Obama’s eight-year tradition of kicking off LGBT Pride Month celebrations at the White House.

Obama had issued annual proclamations recognizing June as Pride Month and hosted LGBT celebrations in the White House. The former president’s proclamations recognized the “fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people” and signaled the government’s commitment to “broaden opportunity, advance equality, and level the playing field for LGBT people and communities”.

Instead, the White House proclaimed June as “National Homeownership Month”, “National Ocean Month”, “African Music Appreciation Month” and “Great Outdoors Month”.
I hope he made Trump feel very uncomfortable.

Bonus:
On Thursday, The Washington Post reported that The Commerce Department had gutted language from its annual equal opportunity statement barring discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.

But but but he posed with a flag!

Boogie9IGN

How nice of Melania to take a day off from sucking money out of NYC and pose for a pic

Great pose by the teacher as well

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
What a guy!

What's that neck thing he's wearing, never saw something like that before.

Razmos

Also to explain the outfit:
“For my trip to the White House, I wore a rainbow pin to represent my gratitude for the LGBTQ community that has taught me to be proud, bold, and empowered by my identity — even when circumstances make that difficult,” he wrote.

“I wore a blue jacket with a bold print and carried a black lace fan to celebrate the joy and freedom of gender nonconformity.”

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Seeing Trump in that chair.. still fills me with absolute disgust.

Like, it just feels like a nightmare. This can't be real.

Metal-Geo

What a telling photo.

Melania looking like she's hiding her suicide tendency. Donald slightly balanced on one butt cheek, away from the teacher. And the classy-as-fuck teacher blowing away the shit smell that's escaping from the orange turdy cunt.

My mother in law has worked with Niko before, and I met him at a fund raiser years ago.

Glad to see him get some recognition and stick it to the obese cheeto a little.

There's something about Melania. It's like there's absolutely nothing going on behind those cold, dead eyes. Then you look at Donald and you don't know why but you feel as though something puked all over your soul.

Razmos

There's something about Melania. It's like there's absolutely nothing going on behind those cold, dead eyes. Then you look at Donald and you don't know why but you feel as though something puked all over your soul.
I bet she just continually repeats the mantra "Just think of the money. Just think of the money. Just think of the money" in her head and it's the only thing keeping her sane.

Just compare that golddigger to Michelle Obama, it's crazy

Top Bottom