• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teacher Defiantly Displays LGBTQ Pride In Photo with Trump

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I bet he doesn't get death threats from the right wing because I have been reading that liberals are the ones who threaten violence and escalate the rhetoric thanks to the baseball shooter finally exposing that tone.

Great gesture, but idunno that I'd call it defiant. He asked Trump if he was ok with it beforehand and Trump said something like "Sure, go for it".

According to some article I read, the teacher actually asked to pose with the fan, and 45 was all "sure! I'd love it!"

Well, of course, he is a clown, he likes the spectacle and the attention.

Venture

I was lucky enough to have a few really cool teachers growing up. This guy is a whole other level though. So great when teachers like this get some recognition.

dramatis

What's that around his neck? I want one now!
http://www.npr.org/2017/06/16/53327...er-of-the-year-about-that-fan-and-going-viral
The necklace is pretty amazing, too. It looks like it has an anchor on it.

Yes. That's an image of Rhode Island that's prevalent throughout the state. It's on the state motto, which is based on a Bible verse — that hope is the anchor of the soul. It's a beautiful verse that is relevant for people of all faiths and is especially meaningful for minority groups. For anyone in a marginalized group, hope is the last thing you give up.

Wag

The guy was given a photo-op for being RI "Teacher of the year" but Trump didn't deem it worth his time to actually talk to him.

The guy was given a photo-op for being RI "Teacher of the year" but Trump didn't deem it worth his time to actually talk to him.

the teacher has too much swag that EVERYONE would talk about him rather than Trump and you know how trump is.

Steel

Banned
Nice.

On an unrelated side note, is Trump starting to look not-orange? His fake tan seems to be almost gone.

Gin-Shiio

tenor.gif

Opto

Banned
I'm just worried this picture will just be used to say "Trump doesn't hate the gays"

Trump posed with leaders from HBCUs and screwed them, but sure as shit that photo will be used to say "He's not racist, he's helping them!"

Monocle

I'm just worried this picture will just be used to say "Trump doesn't hate the gays"

Trump posed with leaders from HBCUs and screwed them, but sure as shit that photo will be used to say "He's not racist, he's helping them!"
With Trump practically falling off the left side of his chair, and Melania grimacing like she stubbed her toe? Doubt it.

GCX

What a great guy.

But also really sad that it requires bravery to do this kind of thing in the white house.

Top Bottom