• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - S2 of the KGB spy drama - Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys - Wed on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
So the Center knew the whole time then. Did Claudia know?

Hmm.....I wonder if the Center ordered him to do it to preserve his cover.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I'm confused about Kate's involvement. Did she have a part in convincing him to kill his parents? People were talking during his explanation.

Mindlog

I'm confused about Kate's involvement. Did she have a part in convincing him to kill his parents? People were talking during his explanation.
Kate's an inexperienced idiot and was trying to recruit him. He was thought he was in love and of course wanted to become part of the struggle. His parents were having none of it when they found out. He panicked and killed them all.

That was my guess anyways. All is being revealed :]

Elizabeth going off the deep end. I hope they dont spend all next season arguing if they should tell her or not until the next season finale. While a lot was enjoyable this season I felt they definitely stalled uneccesarily long on plot points.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Great finale to a great season. Very satisfied. Guess there will be a lot of tension between Phillip and Elizabeth over this next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom