• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Angus Diet" -- There's actually a book, wts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FnordChan

"Today, Dr. Angus resides at his estate enjoying new-found fame and success based on the popularity of Eating The Angus Diet. He entertains a busy travel schedule, fulfilling book-signing, motivational speaking and talk-show engagements. Still a bachelor, Dr. Angus nurtures an active, eclectic social life. He owns and pilots his own helicopter, rides vintage motocross as often as possible and has been known to wrestle whatever is in front of him. He has a penchant for haberdashery and is fluent in six languages, including Braille. Dr. Angus is free of tattoos."

FnordChan

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I'm still convinced it's all a horrible spelling error and that they intended to call this baneful thing the anus burger..

impirius

I just had an Angus burger... good stuff, but nothing can touch Thickburgers. NOTHING

Also, I'm digging Burger King's new marketing campaign (IMC, whatever the term for it is). This should be an entertaining read.

impirius

A caption:
A diet is what you eat. This woman looks to be eating a lot of sausage. One could say she is on the Sausage Diet.
I want the hardcover edition of this book.

(Chicken sandwiches are still the best thing at Burger King btw... WAY TO GO)

Loki

Count of Concision
I tried the Burger King Angus Burger the other day and it was TERRIBLE. Maybe it was just the way my local franchise prepared it, but did anybody else taste...coffee? I swear that the burger had the faint (but noticeable) flavor of coffee-- it totally made me not want to eat it. Disgusting. :(

The Sourdough Bacon Cheeseburger, which for some inexplicable reason was discontinued, was their best burger in years imo. The classic Whopper is still great if made fresh and correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom