• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Benefit of a Mental Breakdown - Joe Rogan & Duncan Trussell [Turn off anxiety]

TTOOLL

I confess I clicked the video because of the thumbnail. I've been thinking a lot about how we can live being blasted with so much information all time. How do we turn off our brains and wind down? Surely technology has a LOT of benefits and we are still learning how to deal with it, but we need to be more simple I guess. We can't possibly take this much all the time. It can't be healthy.

I have been watching some old movies lately and that simplicity really catches my eye. You wanna talk to me? Call me at my place and only when I'm there. Wanna watch a movie? Let's carefully pick one at the store and enjoy the moment we paid for. Again, I'm not trying to deny the benefits I myself enjoy, I'm just trying to figure out how to enjoy quality over quantity.

I already quit social media long ago and this week I reduced the amount of reddit subs I follow and YouTube subscriptions. It's hard.

Anyway, the video starts with this topic but it goes places...it's pretty good nonetheless so I felt like sharing. What do you think?

Top Bottom