• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
WY4fyMD.gif

I dont even wanna know.

zeemumu

What about something like a sumo wrestler being lowered ass-first into someone's face while they're stuck to a wall? Is that fine?

zeemumu

So, Power Rangers has the first openly gay superhero on screen, huh.

Outside of TV, yeah. Because then it probably goes to Black Canary.

Well this dancing GIF isn't banned so it's all I've got

giphy.gif

It also reminded me that summer's coming and I need to lose weight so I don't die. I've never been chubby in California summer heat.

Don't think I'll be eating at Arby's for a while. Spent all day yesterday with some old black men, left the house early in the morning and around 4:00 I was telling the one I rode with I need something to eat I'm starting to get a headache. He told me my options and I said Arby's or Cook-Out is fine. He stopped at Arby's at 6:30 and I got the Mozzerella sticks with the coupon and some curly fries. My stomach felt a little weird, but I thought it was just because it was so long before I had eaten. Head still pounding and at 9 I told him to pull over the car at a chicken place and hawked all over the parking lot. That shit hurt too.

Don't think I'll be eating at Arby's for a while. Spent all day yesterday with some old black men, left the house early in the morning and around 4:00 I was telling the one I rode with I need something to eat I'm starting to get a headache. He told me my options and I said Arby's or Cook-Out is fine. He stopped at Arby's and I got the Mozzerella sticks with the coupon and some curly fries. My stomach felt a little weird, but I thought it was just because it was so long before I had eaten. Head still pounding and at 9 I told him to pull over the car at a chicken place and hawked all over the parking lot. That shit hurt too.

Ooooooooo, that is horrible.

zeemumu

Don't think I'll be eating at Arby's for a while. Spent all day yesterday with some old black men, left the house early in the morning and around 4:00 I was telling the one I rode with I need something to eat I'm starting to get a headache. He told me my options and I said Arby's or Cook-Out is fine. He stopped at Arby's and I got the Mozzerella sticks with the coupon and some curly fries. My stomach felt a little weird, but I thought it was just because it was so long before I had eaten. Head still pounding and at 9 I told him to pull over the car at a chicken place and hawked all over the parking lot. That shit hurt too.

Going to Arby's for anything other than the Jamocha Shake or the curly fries is a mistake.

Summer body 365 and you don't have to worry about it ever again.

The what now?

Problem's more in my diet than lack of exercise. I walk a lot. Usually uphill

Poor Beef..😔
The only sonic fanart posted on this entire site has been from people who claim they hate the shit.

Aka not SonicGAF

There was a guy who actually said, in another thread, that he was staking out the rule34 site, and came back in the same thread later like "a ha! See!? Gross, right? Who looks for this stuff?"

...well...YOU do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom