• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Some of us old folk don't have any kids ( that we know of).
Too many hours watching Smokey and the Bandit in our formative years.

Don't do it, I haven't been right since Mrs.Manky broke my heart

Explain yourself. She's not Asian.

That's why

Mrs Manky read Blood Syndicate, that is all I need

C3TyYHeUcAEvICp.jpg

Sch1sm

What did I just say old timer! I double gotta drive this girl around now that her car fell apart on me. Open up your business hours!

Speaking of which wanna play in like 30-45mins?

What are your availabilities? I can hop on any time Sunday. Saturday I gotta do adult things before, but I can come back on late. Doesn't matter to me.

---

I'm at SkyZone, right. 22 but my knees feel 40 right now. Bust.

What are your availabilities? I can hop on any time Sunday. Saturday I gotta do adult things before, but I can come back on late. Doesn't matter to me.

---

I'm at SkyZone, right. 22 but my knees feel 40 right now. Bust.

Don't work around me, we got a good thing going. My weekends have been messed up due to car issues so I get on when I can. Sunday's are a no go for me because of family time.

😒 Ain't even my family but I no longer run my own life.

Sch1sm

Don't work around me, we got a good thing going. My weekends have been messed up due to car issues so I get on when I can. Sunday's are a no go for me because of family time.

😒 Ain't even my family but I no longer run my own life.

Smh.

You just asking for a copy of Fredro Starr's greatest hits woman.

Smh.

If he wanted to really honor her he'll play dmx.

He doesn't love her enough.

D i Z

mhYBasM.gif

I quit watching Iron Fist at episode 12 and just skipped to Into the Badlands.

I made it to 10 today. I was told that I'm doing it wrong. I should be watching it when I'm struggling to go to sleep, not fighting sleep while watching it. I'm not going to make it to that finish line.

zeemumu

I made it to 10 today. I was told that I'm doing it wrong. I should be watching it when I'm struggling to go to sleep, not fighting sleep while watching it. I'm not going to make it to that finish line.

I'm just gonna finish up Jojo Part 4 instead

I really need to learn how to dance. It's a bit harder because of my big duck feet.

I can help you with that. The key to dancing is....just have fun. Enjoy yourself and let the music take you, brah. I love to dance and I haven't taken a single class, I let myself go wild and dance like a fool. It's so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom