• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Borderlands Compilation: Pandora’s Box, Origination from Bandai Namco, and Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster for PC rated in South Africa

Spyxos

Gold Member
Borderlands-Rating-South-Africa_07-18-23-768x432.jpg

The Film and Publication Board of South Africa has published its classified films and games for April and May 2023, which reveals the unannounced The Borderlands Compilation: Pandora’s Box from 2K and Origination from Bandai Namco.

While publishers are not listed by the Film and Publication Board, Bandai Namco filed a trademark for “Origination” back in November 2021.

Other ratings include the previously leaked LEGO 2K Goooal!, and Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster. The Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster rating is notable as it includes separate console and PC listings.

APRIL 2023 RATINGS​

South-African-Ratings_07-18-23_001-768x317.png

MAY 2023 RATINGS​

South-African-Ratings_07-18-23_002-768x345.png

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Borderlands compilation?! Wonder what we getting
Probably all the games with DLC. They already run great on consoles. I suppose the first two games and The-Presequel could get updates for 120 fps on consoles. In their PS4/X1X forms they already support 4K/60. BL3 currently has native PS5/XSX support.

Esca

Interested in this borderlands thing.
Great games I find myself itching to play more then I would have thought

Probably all the games with DLC. They already run great on consoles. I suppose the first two games and The-Presequel could get updates for 120 fps on consoles. In their PS4/X1X forms they already support 4K/60. BL3 currently has native PS5/XSX support.
I'm hoping it's the best version of everything with all of the content, including the Telltale games. They literally just have to do a full compilation similar to this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom