• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Day Before was removed from the Steam Store

Draugoth

Gold Member

ppBKFSC.jpg

Kuranghi

Is this that one where they released the "awesome brand new footage" of it and it was really fucking boring and just some people clearing out a few houses? I think I fell asleep while I was watching it (sober).

cormack12

Gold Member
I think I saw something that said some mobile app impersonated their brand and got them taken down for copyright? But still could be vaporware like

Ribi

it was already pulled once i thought? Good from them though for the PR. Got more people to pay attention to their other generic games at least. However in theory it shouldnt even be that hard for a real decent sized team to make what these guys promised. Fuck if it was just assest flips then it would be easier. Worked for PUBG :p

Wasn't there an issue with the name?

Last thing I read was they announced the game but didn't have the trademark for it so someone else claimed it before them.

Thats why they will have to rename the game and that would explain why all traces of that name are now vanishing/taken down.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if this game ends up beeing a huge scam. Same as Cronicles of Elyria and Abandoned.

Last edited:

Filben

The Steam page is offline for a while now. Newest thing is some of their YouTube videos are down as well, allegedly due to the copyright claim of a calendar app with the same name.

Top Bottom