• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division 2: Year 5 Season 1 - Broken Wings Launch Trailer

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
The Divison 1 is the better game. snow covered NY was amazing. I couldn't get into TD2. I thought Ubisoft had moved on but I guess not. I really miss The Division but not sure if it's worth going back to.

Bry0

So it’s like a rogue like version of the tower. That’s kinda cool but I probably won’t reinstall just for that tbh.

Corian33

I enjoyed my time with Division 2 but I moved on long ago. I think I got the first expansion pass but it seemed like they were never going to come out with the DLC, I think I only played a couple of them.

Fun game when you had good gear, sucked when you were out-leveled and all the enemies turned into bullet sponges.

Meicyn

Gold Member
The Divison 1 is the better game. snow covered NY was amazing. I couldn't get into TD2. I thought Ubisoft had moved on but I guess not. I really miss The Division but not sure if it's worth going back to.
Nah. The Division 2 is by far the better game, in every department except atmosphere. Massive made significant improvements in netcode, movement, gunplay, the list goes on.

The game was down for a day due to server code update issues so I fired up the first game to mess around and was quickly reminded how much better The Division 2 plays.

FWIW, later this year the story takes us back to Brooklyn in upcoming DLC. Should be interesting to see how the story unfolds, though based on the timeline it will likely still be in the summer. Most of New York is messed up due to the cat 5 hurricane that occurred canonically so Brooklyn will likely be really jacked up as well.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Definitely a necro post but I picked up the bundle on pc the other day. It’s pretty fun. Im only at level 4 so far but the game is actually pretty good looking, I do wish they had removed some of the bullet sponges though. A thug on the street shouldn’t take 15 bullets to bring down. I understand the reason for it though

Raven117

I honestly didn't know it was still being supported. Like everyone says. The atmosphere of the first one was the best. The mechanics are better in the second.

Shubh_C63

Division is one game that overdelivered as far as Ubisoft is concerned. When all service games were dying, Division without any content was still going strong.

Division 3 will surely be there sometime in PS6 launch window.

I enjoyed Division 1 and 2 but ive been done with 2 for like 2 years. Can we get Division Heartland already? Where the heck is it?

Meicyn

Gold Member
For whatever it’s worth, new story stuff hits in the next major patch for Division 2 in eight days. They’ve also delayed the DLC I mentioned because they’re focusing on fixing core elements to the engine to make future updates easier for their teams. This matters because the work they’re doing wouldn’t make sense at this point unless they have longterm plans for more content beyond that DLC I mentioned. It’s wild that the game was borderline abandoned by Ubisoft but now has a second life.

I just want a 60 FPS patch for the first game. The second one was decent but I can’t believe it’s still getting support because it’s not that good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom