• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game That Will Decimate The Universe Is Here!

ziran

first try = 4

second try = 1907

i therefore estimate my third try would've scored, an incredible, 909,162!!!

...but i retired.

BojTrek

Banned
Holy crap... it ran for like 5 minutes...

47b5d622b3127cce93638a89a99b00000016108IYuWbRyyZI

Oh by the way... there is a trick...

BojTrek

Banned
Reset the screen and click all four corners once...

After that click Print-Screen on your keyboard and open Microsoft Paint...

Now here's the tricky part, click Edit and Paste...

Now with the icon on the left that looks like a square made of dashes...

You highlight a very high number and click Copy... now paste the high-number over the lower number... in my example, I pasted an 8 over the original number 1...

See how easy it is?

DCX

DCX
BojTrek said:
Reset the screen and click all four corners once...

After that click Print-Screen on your keyboard and open Microsoft Paint...

Now here's the tricky part, click Edit and Paste...

Now with the icon on the left that looks like a square made of dashes...

You highlight a very high number and click Copy... now paste the high-number over the lower number... in my example, I pasted an 8 over the original number 1...

See how easy it is?
?!?!

DCX

BojTrek

Banned
I lied... I cheated... I used Paint to make my numbers larger than they actually were... I fibbed... I rused... I told a whopper... I used a statement/picture that I knew to be untrue...

I am ashamed that I fooled... :D

DCX

DCX
BojTrek said:
I lied... I cheated... I used Paint to make my numbers larger than they actually were... I fibbed... I rused... I told a whopper... I used a statement/picture that I knew to be untrue...

I am ashamed that I fooled... :D
Base%20Guilty%20as%20Charged.jpg

DCX

Whoa... I can't get above 324. I suck at life.

Edit: Nevermind, I just got 777. Still nowhere near as good as you guys, but a pretty fun number nonetheless.

ratcliffja said:
Whoa... I can't get above 324. I suck at life.

Edit: Nevermind, I just got 777. Still nowhere near as good as you guys, but a pretty fun number nonetheless.
good? just keep randomly clicking and you'll eventually get lucky...

DCX

DCX
ratcliffja said:
Well my high score is at least a respectable 1463 now but that was through strategy AND luck.
This game has nothing to do with strategy, it's all about hitting the ONE right tile that creates a huge chain, i bet there is only ONE in the whole board after each reset....the problem is there is no way to know which one...

DCX

Tain

This game has nothing to do with strategy, it's all about hitting the ONE right tile that creates a huge chain, i bet there is only ONE in the whole board after each reset....the problem is there is no way to know which one...

There's definitely a way to know, but who's going to put in that kind of time?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
setup the board for a high chain. I got 2300 something or other doing that.

Mashing

Hehe, same here... I had one guy in particular spend hours setting the board up and then when he thought he had it he set it off... got like 300 something before it stopped. LOL.

Top Bottom