• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Journey of Godfall - A Conversation with Kinda Funny Games Pt. 1

Kuranghi

God didn't just fall, he slid down the stairs:

cat falling GIF

Seriously though, its not my thing, but did people who do like this sort of thing enjoy it even with the dearth of content at launch? Was the variety expanded on?

j0hnnix

Gold Member
I can't stand Greg, if it was someone else I'd watch it. I was excited for godfall but always was a bit worried about it glad I never jumped on it. It looked really good but with Anthem leaving a bad taste I hardly now buy anything day one unless it's like God of War.

Mossybrew

Do not waste your time with this game. Its starts off cool enough, slick graphics, lotta loot, gameplay seems much more forgiving than soulslike bs. Then in ten hours or less you hit the brick wall of endgame. Suddenly it thows the most bullshit boss ever, Solaris Ascendant, right in your path. I played several builds against this fucker, died and died, came back leveled up more, geared up my best frame, fought this shithead down to a sliver of his final life, then could not damage him further. I dont know if it was bugged, or I needed to do something that the game was absolutely not communicating with me, but fuck that I uninstalled. If I wanted this level of frustration Id play Souls, this game is a bait and switch.

Top Bottom