• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part I on PC delayed to March 28

Roni

Gold Member
I'm surprised they think they'll make more money limiting the sales to PS5 rather than having the game available on PS5 and releasing on PC the week of the season finale.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Given all the poorly optimized releases, I’m glad they’re delaying it to make sure it launches in the good shape.

I might be day one with this. The show got me wanting to play it again.

Fredrik

Given all the poorly optimized releases, I’m glad they’re delaying it to make sure it launches in the good shape.

I might be day one with this. The show got me wanting to play it again.
Haven’t played through it since the og PS3 release, only dabbled with remastered on PS4 for an hour or two. I’m in for the definitive edition! (unless it’s a shaderstutter mess not even running smoothly on a 4090)

Puscifer

This game will bomb so hard on pc.
PlayStation will be forced to abandon its pc initiative and focus on their main console.

Looking forward to it.
I have a PC and PS5 and even I don't think like this, pretty ridiculous you think like this at all, I'm sure you aren't 13 anymore.

Last edited:

Braag

This game will bomb so hard on pc.
PlayStation will be forced to abandon its pc initiative and focus on their main console.

Looking forward to it.

solidus12 when Sony announces their next PC release.

8yXwnZh.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom