• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The long-awaited sequel to the '28' movies(Days Later and Weeks Later) is officially in the works dubbed 28 Years Later

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
This is the best day ever for zombie fans

We got TLOU Season 2 casting info

We got the return of Rick motherfucking Grimes in The Ones Who Live trailer

and cap it all off with fucking 28 YEARS LATER?

A movie I thought would never be made? out of fucking nowhere???

this is E3 for zombie geeks

pinch me

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Both movies are spectacular even though they're quite different. I never hoped there's going to be another one, glad it's finally happening.

It's very interesting where they'll pick up the story. After the ending of Weeks they pretty much have the whole world (minus Madagascar ;)) to choose from.

ihUIm5C.gif

Neon Xenon

Man, I can't recall the last time I had saw any real talk about a potential 28 Years Later. Maybe it was shortly after the second film released in theaters.

While I feel much colder on 28 Weeks Later, I remember liking it at the time (even though even then, I felt like it didn't impact me as much as the first film).
28 Days Later is still one of the top-tier zombie films for me. Maybe not at the very top, but way up there.

It been long enough since the last film, so I'm at least interested. Let's see what happens. Hoping for the best.

Last edited:

Tomeru

This is the best day ever for zombie fans

We got TLOU Season 2 casting info

We got the return of Rick motherfucking Grimes in The Ones Who Live trailer

and cap it all off with fucking 28 YEARS LATER?

A movie I thought would never be made? out of fucking nowhere???

this is E3 for zombie geeks

pinch me
Wait what

Toots

Gold Member
Great !
Then on to Danny Boyle magnum opus : a Peter Molyneux biopic with himself in the titular role

the-movies-4e26584027efb.jpg
1235-Movies2-PIC1.jpg

StueyDuck

The idea of many years later in that zombieverse or whatever you wanna call it could be interesting. Alex Garland does good work mostly, danny boyle is a bit of a chud. Color me cautiously optimistic

It could be super generic too however

NickFire

This is only the third one in the series right? The talks about another trilogy have me wondering if I missed a 3rd movie.

Regardless, I love this news. 28 Days Later was the most terrifying movie in this genre for me. First time I watches a zombie type movie and instantly thought I'd be dead quick in their world.

Top Bottom