• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The memes never end

Cravis

Elon Musk Thumbs Up GIF

Singular7

Memes end when the ruling class tell you they end.

Elon included. We'll see how long he's "useful". :messenger_tears_of_joy:

You couldn't pay me to be famous, poor bastid.

Last edited:
Stop, he's a treasure to humanity but not because of his fucking tweets.
He is the dream for any young-to-middle-age man in Western society. Tech-bro who wasn't content to just be a rich cunt in Cali. He made electric cars something fucking badass that everybody wants, instead of some faggy piece of shit that can't crack 45mph. He literally got conservatives to want electric cars, because it makes too much economic sense.

Did he rest on his laurals, no, he decided he was going to push every government space agency's shit in by taking Buck-Goddamned-Rodgers as an inspiration to land rockets on their tails. Space X bankrupted the Russian space agency, just about did the same thing to the ESA, and pulled NASA's head out of its ass.

Cut the quintessential Rennesance Man of our generation a little slack for a few childish Tweets.

CloudNull

Banned
He is the dream for any young-to-middle-age man in Western society. Tech-bro who wasn't content to just be a rich cunt in Cali. He made electric cars something fucking badass that everybody wants, instead of some faggy piece of shit that can't crack 45mph. He literally got conservatives to want electric cars, because it makes too much economic sense.

Did he rest on his laurals, no, he decided he was going to push every government space agency's shit in by taking Buck-Goddamned-Rodgers as an inspiration to land rockets on their tails. Space X bankrupted the Russian space agency, just about did the same thing to the ESA, and pulled NASA's head out of its ass.

Cut the quintessential Rennesance Man of our generation a little slack for a few childish Tweets.
I just want to add that even before Tesla and all this he pioneered mapquest and PayPal. All technologies that have profoundly changed this world.

I'm not shitting on Elon, dude's doing more for humanity than 99.999% of the world's population

Cyberpunkd

I just want to add that even before Tesla and all this he pioneered mapquest and PayPal. All technologies that have profoundly changed this world.
He did not. Those two were actually a good examples of taking something existing and making it much better. Read about it.

I agree with Tesla and SpaceX though.

Top Bottom