• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo Party (aka The Folder Incident) (bka Backstabbo in the Cabo)

Amir0x

Banned
Johnny Nighttrain said:
i love how random this thread gets if you skip a few pages. is that my face i saw in the animated gif?

someone should make an animated gif of my rotating ass, and set it up so that folders face slams into it or something.

Yessuh, that's your face in the gif alright. A painting of Nighttrain in the Cabo!

MC Safety

Kobun Heat said:
Except for when he ducked out and stuck his head in the Cabo at 10:30, right?

Of course he was there at 10:30, even though he believed the drinkathon was rescheduled.

What a patoot.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
And he still hasn't really explained himself other than a cheap "oh good heavens".

And I agree with whoever said to permaban him and ban the word spong if he doesn't pay up.

mosaic

go eat paint
Someone explain the "2002 AlphaSnake" please.

Heck, I have my own 2005 AlphaSnake as it is... dude gets all gung ho to cover companies, tells us to "get writing," then doesn't do jack crap for his own site and spends the last day in LA riding around in a hot car. Plus, he checked out of the Comfort Inn in downtown LA because it was beneath his standards and he was afraid of the locals.

Not to mention, asking me at the Sony press conference to explain to him what the red covering on his sandwich wrap was.... "ummm... a tortilla... it's... a ... tortilla." That kinda broke my brain.

demi

mosaic said:

Heck, I have my own 2005 AlphaSnake as it is... dude gets all gung ho to cover companies, tells us to "get writing," then doesn't do jack crap for his own site and spends the last day in LA riding around in a hot car. Plus, he checked out of the Comfort Inn in downtown LA because it was beneath his standards and he was afraid of the locals.

Not to mention, asking me at the Sony press conference to explain to him what the red covering on his sandwich wrap was.... "ummm... a tortilla... it's... a ... tortilla." That kinda broke my brain.

omg hahahahahaha

alphasnake revealed fraud confirmed

Bog

Junior Ace
mosaic said:

Well he doesn't get the chance very often.

mosaic said:

well from the looks of it he doesnt get to do much of that (eating) either.

har har har. btw you write for him?

Ristamar

mosaic said:
...dude gets all gung ho to cover companies, tells us to "get writing," then doesn't do jack crap for his own site...

yf_s.jpg

"You're fired."

In 2002 everyone saw Alphasnake for the first time and saw that his arms were about 2 inches thick and that he was a total dork.

Socreges

Banned
human5892 said:
mcdonald_kevin2.jpg

BuddyC: "You were supposed to show up and cover the tab!"

Folder: "Slipped my mind. Tell you what I'll do. Tomorrow, we'll have a GAF meetup at the same bar. I'll pay for the tab. I'll lend you my movies. And you'll hear news about a new Game Boy that's more powerful than a thousand suns."
:lol

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
mosaic said:
Not to mention, asking me at the Sony press conference to explain to him what the red covering on his sandwich wrap was....

I really, REALLY hate the word "wrap" when applied to tortilla-based food products.

mosaic

go eat paint
DavidDayton said:
I really, REALLY hate the word "wrap" when applied to tortilla-based food products.
I didn't invent the term, I just eat the sumbitches.

The attendees are lucky I ate some bad wings at Hooters the night before, or I'd have decimated that wrap table--beef, turkey, and veggie? I'll take 'em all!

dem

Jesus fuck... Folder would you say something already??

Even if its "HAHA I TRICKED YOU FUCKERS" its better than this. This is retarded.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How about we do some replies for him, and he can just pick one? That'd save some time, and I'm sure he's reading the thread. I'll go first with number one

1) Hi, Folder here. I'm very very sorry it all went Pete Tong. Buddy C, please PM me with your preferred way of paying and how much it all came too, and I'll sort you out in a few days. I'm pretty sure Rob will understand and cover the bar costs, but thats my problem.

sorry again, and hope you at least all had some fun at my expense - even the great and the good fuck up sometimes :D Next year if I organise something I'll pay BuddyC or someone in advance just in case.

Sincerely, Folder

Anyone want to do a number 2?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
mrklaw said:
How about we do some replies for him, and he can just pick one? That'd save some time, and I'm sure he's reading the thread. I'll go first with number one

1) Hi, Folder here. I'm very very sorry it all went Pete Tong. Buddy C, please PM me with your preferred way of paying and how much it all came too, and I'll sort you out in a few days. I'm pretty sure Rob will understand and cover the bar costs, but thats my problem.

sorry again, and hope you at least all had some fun at my expense - even the great and the good fuck up sometimes :D Next year if I organise something I'll pay BuddyC or someone in advance just in case.

Sincerely, Folder

Anyone want to do a number 2?

2) Hi I f*cked you guys good... all you can do is piss and moan about it while I screw my hot wife! Spong forevah!

duckroll

DarienA said:
2) Hi I f*cked you guys good... all you can do is piss and moan about it while I screw my hot wife! Spong forevah!

3) Hey just hold on for a few more days, I just heard a rumor from a reliable source that Rob is going to cover the bar tab and host a huge GAF apology party at (insert unknown hotel in New Mexico) and all are welcome!

P.S. BuddyC please bring your credit card along again just in case.

Cheers, Folder

jenov4

BuddyC said:
He has until the end of the week.

The guy's probably thinking of a clever explanation of all of this. What he did was totally fucked up and cheers to you for footing the bill.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
mrklaw said:
1) Hi, Folder here. I'm very very sorry it all went Pete Tong.

:lol - although most non UK readers (or those not into dance music) probably have no idea what you mean by this.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
djtiesto said:
:lol - although most non UK readers (or those not into dance music) probably have no idea what you mean by this.

I'm a UKer, and I know who Pete Tong is, but I just assumed it was Cockney rhyming slang. :lol

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
4) Sorry I wasn't there, blokes, but Rob and I were attending a secret Nintendo meeting that evening. Inside sources say that Nintendo is releasing an even newer and better-er Game Boy thingy, really! Of course, they didn't say that at e3, but inside sources tell us to wait for Spaceworld. I've seen things that I can't actually confirm that I saw, but I can tell you all about other stuff that I can confirm will happen, because someone else told me about it. Like the MS/Nintendo joint venture console. Or the release of Halo Reloaded at the launch of the 360. Or a flash upgrade for the DS that brings the 3D graphics up to the PSP level. REALLY! We've got secret insider sources.

I figured you'd rather have this information than me at the meet, right?

6) Foldley Moore (Arthur): Do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to take a bath.
Sir boutrosinit (Hobson): I'll alert the media.
Foldley Moore (Arthur): Do you want to run my bath for me?
Sir boutrosinit (Hobson): It's what I live for.

Socreges

Banned
^ :lol

7) Oh goodness.... mmm, so much goodness.... suck it....

It may take several days to RESOLVE the issue, but an explanation (or something close to it) can be given in under a minute. So, I'm baffled. But it should be interesting once it comes, since with the information provided, nothing short of saving a retirement community from a terrorist attack is going to absolve him from guilt.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Mermandala said:
6) Foldley Moore (Arthur): Do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to take a bath.
Sir boutrosinit (Hobson): I'll alert the media.
Foldley Moore (Arthur): Do you want to run my bath for me?
Sir boutrosinit (Hobson): It's what I live for.

I hope you know that if I meet you, I will torture and kill you.

Love and kisses,

Evil Dan

JayFro

Banned
Can I explain what happened to everyone? Folder has taken tons of shit from gaming age in the past, Folder decides hey.........I'll set up a fake party and make up the name of some fake Nintendo PR rep to screw these guys over. He tells you guys a name and place, for some reason you have no way to get in contact with him and Folder is laughing his ass off all night long doinking his woman in his hotel room that night. The only explanation is the one I've just posted, he did it on purpose to get a little revenge on gaming age and his plan went perfectly.

The only question is why would he show his face around here even if it's just one post? Hit the bitch with a perma and ban anything with the name of his site in it. You will never get an explanation because he did it on purpose......

Amir0x

Banned
JayFro said:
Can I explain what happened to everyone? Folder has taken tons of shit from gaming age in the past, Folder decides hey.........I'll set up a fake party and make up the name of some fake Nintendo PR rep to screw these guys over. He tells you guys a name and place, for some reason you have no way to get in contact with him and Folder is laughing his ass off all night long doinking his woman in his hotel room that night. The only explanation is the one I've just posted, he did it on purpose to get a little revenge on gaming age and his plan went perfectly.

The only question is why would he show his face around here even if it's just one post? Hit the bitch with a perma and ban anything with the name of his site in it. You will never get an explanation because he did it on purpose......

Except, as Kobun might be inclined to show you, Rob is not a fake Nintendo PR rep.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Jesus Christ, I stay away from GAF for almost 3 days and ... well, not much has changed. :) Except for some funny ass Phoenix Wright screenshots and a photoshop.

Sho Nuff

Banned
So we need someone who's friendly with the Nintendo rep to get in touch with him and ask if he'd ever even HEARD of Folder's little "offer."

Nintendo were going to come and fund the night out on Monday, but unfortunately we had to go to another event, Folder should have told you or footed the bill himself, but unfortunately for whatever reasons he didn't do either. I don't really know him very well so it's not for me to say - but on behalf of Nintendo, again we apologise.

boutrosinit

Kobun Heat said:
Yeah, me too. Is there some hidden meaning other than the rhyme?

No.

A - he a DJ schtupping a once saucy radio hostess

B - his name is cockney rhyming slang for 'wrong'

C - The AIDS song in Team America makes me laugh every time. Here are some lyrics:

Everyone has AIDS, AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS. AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS. AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS, etc...

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Wellington said:
Maybe the ante should be upped? Maybe if Folder doesn't post, Boutro gets the boot as well? What do you guys think?

how deliciously evil of you well guy

boutrosinit

Note to self - don't stick up for friends in future on an internet message board, when friend is regular whipping boy and doesn't do diddly to clear up his own mess.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Wellington said:
Maybe the ante should be upped? Maybe if Folder doesn't post, Boutro gets the boot as well? What do you guys think?

That's SO wrong.... I can't believe someone here would mention something like this... like it's Boutro's fault... that is so g*ddamn WRONG!!!!

I love it.

boutrosinit said:
Note to self - don't stick up for friends in future on an internet message board, when friend is regular whipping boy and doesn't do diddly to clear up his own mess.

more like

Note to self - dont make friends who are bastards.

Top Bottom