• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo Party (aka The Folder Incident) (bka Backstabbo in the Cabo)

El Papa

There's no way I can shoot down Cuervo, Teddman, you guys are nuts :p Wasabi, I like your style man. I orderd a couple shots of Patron silver, $8 per. That was on my plastic.

Folder, you need to publicly apologize to BuddyC for setting up this thing then bailing out without telling anyone, he covered your weak ass by fronting the tab. I personally think it was more like Disco Stu said, big-game talk. For anyone to say that they showed up but there wasn't anyone there is BS. Van and I were there at 8:30. BuddyC, Meier, GDJustin and a few others arrived not more than 20 minutes after. Teddman not too much later. By 9:30 the place was stocked with GAF. Regardless of how this thing plays out, I had a great time meeting and hanging out with everyone, and I hope we don't let this stop us from doing it again next year, it was a blast. Buddy, if you need to collect from me, just let me know and how much, your a prince bro, a real prince ;)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matlock said:
2001? - Nintendojo guy
2004 -Link
2005- Folder

let's fill in the blanks

:lol

Shouta showed this to me on IRC and it gave me a good chuckle. It was a joke dude, I was mad at you for something (like that's anything new) and wanted to have you stir shit up.

duckroll

Here are some images depicting this great event! :lol

Folder sells BuddyC out to Nintendo for preaching against the DS:

judasfolder2rg.jpg

But BuddyC shows Folder who's the one REALLY working miracles:

waterwine9fa.jpg

Kon Tiki

Banned
Folder, want to goto the 'rippers one night? Drinks are on me.

Edit: to clarify, a female strip joint. I am sure you seen enough (mod) cock-sucking in this thread.

Chittagong

Gold Member
They have fucking brilliant Apple Margaritas in that place, btw, and 2-for-the-price-of-1. I just remembered I had four of them last Thursday over late lunch, just before boarding the BA plane back to London.

Matlock

Banned
Teddman said:

Is John TV passing me a joint behind Folder's back?

That's Che's arm, and it's a knife (the apostle of question was ready to commit violence in the name of christ).

No real reasoning for putting him there.

Teddman said:

Is John TV passing me a joint behind Folder's back?

The joint would be in (Peter)Che's hand. john tv is Mary(John).

Matlock was on with the details in this one.

edit: so you didn't make it a joint :(

jedimike

I gotta reply just to say I wish I had some of your guys' photoshop skills... damned impressive.

I'm also proud of you guys for not letting something stupid stand in the way of a good time. Way to go BuddyC... $300 in nothing to spend creating memories with good people.

Hollywood

Banned
Hell I'll even donate a few bucks for your tab. Seriously, I hate people who do that shit. I know how expensive alcohol can be and you just don't leave people hanging like that. Are you going to post a Paypal addy for donations?

Fowler

I didn't realise BuddyC picked up the tab. I didn't actually drink anything but if we're organising a Folder Jobbed BuddyC PayPal fund I'll get in on that.

And for the record, I don't buy the "this was an honest mistake!" thing. Folder played everyone. Dick.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Matlock said:
2001? - Nintendojo guy
2004 -Link
2005- Folder

let's fill in the blanks
?

What did I do last year?

Edit -
Wellington said:

Shouta showed this to me on IRC and it gave me a good chuckle. It was a joke dude, I was mad at you for something (like that's anything new) and wanted to have you stir shit up.
What did you tell him?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mallrat83 said:
I think it'd be smart to consider that perhaps the Link he was referring to has to do with the actual game he stars in.
Going by the context of his post, I doubt it.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Man, I can't believe I just read this whole thread. Sorry to hear you two got burned, Buddy and junkwaffle.

Top Bottom