• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The one, the only BUGSNAX - Official PS5 Gameplay Trailer

Now that is truly next gen wow mind blowing graphics i have never in my life seen something more life like than this i am in awe and speechless this graphics makes RDR2 looks like it is running on a Nintendo 64 lol.

geordiemp

Now that is truly next gen wow mind blowing graphics i have never in my life seen something more life like than this i am in awe and speechless this graphics makes RDR2 looks like it is running on a Nintendo 64 lol.

Its a kids game....Still Looks better than some AAA games

ioPS6pU.png

tillbot8

Banned
Is the vibe that it is so bad it's good? An underdog story? Internet being the internet? Or people just like it? I'm so confused?

jaysius

Banned
Awful animations, reminds me of SupraLand and Journey to the Savage Planet for how basic the interactions look.

When your friend's brother is retarded, and you're not allowed to say the word "retarded", but you don't mean it like that and you want to use it badly...

What's that, like a 55 FOV?

So narrow. Why is this masterpiece not using the full power of the PS5?

Maybe it's using insanely groundbreaking A.I. for the bugsnax, so that's why the graphics are so dated. Perhaps the CPU was maxed so they had to use GPU compute too which would explain the PS3 graphics... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned
Also you can learn the Bugsnak's taste on this Interview!

What is one thing we don't know about Bugsnax that you would like to share?

There was a time when Bugsnax screamed in delight when they were eaten. That was too much, the Bugsnax you will catch now no longer scream audibly.

Why did they change that? It sounds awesome.

Top Bottom