• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Has Gone Gold Ahead Of April 26 Release On PS5

d530ded1692acb9508ff5e8040a2eff8.gif
Saved this gif for later. Don't know when I'll use it or why. But I already feel sorry and some shame.

nowhat

The hype around Stellar Blade is massive and growing
Getting Hard GIF by Saturday Night Live
On a very much tangentially related note, Willem Dafoe played the male lead part in Lars von Trier's "Antichrist". Said movie features some pretty graphic scenes, including sex scenes, which are not censored in the usual Hollywood fashion. As the legend goes, he actually had a stunt double for those, because Trier felt he was too "well endowed" and it was visually distracting.

Whether the story is true or not, I'm as hard as Dafoe for Stellar Blade.

Last edited:

MayauMiao

Certified Sweet Baby Inc free zone.

Trigger Warning: Image may cause seizure to certain group of people at IGN France who have never seen a woman.
hcDHfrB.jpg

Last edited:

JaksGhost

On a very much tangentially related note, Willem Dafoe played the male lead part in Lars von Trier's "Antichrist". Said movie features some pretty graphic scenes, including sex scenes, which are not censored in the usual Hollywood fashion. As the legend goes, he actually had a stunt double for those, because Trier felt he was too "well endowed" and it was visually distracting.

Whether the story is true or not, I'm as hard as Dafoe for Stellar Blade.
Chaos... reign! Sorry, that's the one thing to this day that still sticks with me from that movie.

The demo didn't do much for me aside from the visuals. Curious to see if the final product will be deserving of the hype. I'll eventually check it out when it's on a deep sale.

To me, Astral Chain has more interesting combat and does a better job of similar mechanics like the blinking blue light telegraph to dodge or extend combos. Better music too.

Also, Jeanne/Bayonetta > A2 > 2B/Eve.

Top Bottom