• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The one, the only BUGSNAX - Official PS5 Gameplay Trailer

Anki

Banned
This is clearly targeted towards young children. I guess it will replace knack memes now :)

3liteDragon

Why am I getting the feeling that this is secretly a psychological horror game and they’re not telling us, lol. Something just feels off about this trailer.

mattydu

Neo Member
As my first comment Im gonna stick my head up and say I really really like it. I think my daughter and I are gonna love the gentleness of it, unless they are hiding the part where the bugs split apart the thing style which would be quite the surprise

This is clearly targeted towards young children.
I wouldn't say that.

crawling_carrotu5ku2.gif

Last edited:
Why am I getting the feeling that this is secretly a psychological horror game and they’re not telling us, lol. Something just feels off about this trailer.
You know what, you're right, looks like a fruit of Kojima+Junji ito collab that Konami forbidden :messenger_grinning:
Edit : Sony bought PT.

Last edited:

Oppoi

I fucking love that a game that looks like this is getting the same treatment as a primary IP that is *was* supposed to sell a next gen console. There's a differece folks, one of them is actually trying to look ridiculous.
Edit*

Last edited:

Keihart

there is a very clear ominous theme about the "monster" in both trailers, like, it's not hidden at all. There is something in the woods besides the bugsnaxs that it's part of the story.

Last edited:
Top Bottom