• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Outer Worlds |OT| Fully Automated Hysterical Killer Galactic Capitalism

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As i have said, every game released on Steam will be the definitive version of anything that is exclusive. All others will have to replay to enjoy the best version

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
This game was just such a disappointment. I was so looking forward to it - the potential was huge and I honestly thought it might be worthwhile. So much of the buildup suggested it would be more morally sophisticated than it turned out, the graphical style was lovely, it had potential. Instead all we got was a shooting gallery with ham-fisted identitarianism.

Siri

Banned
I played this game at launch, and then ran out of steam before reaching Byzantium, which is where I am now, having re-started last night.

Damn this game is way better than I remember! But now Wasteland 3 is upon us! And I really need to start that - the excitement of a launch!

What to do!

(Is this what they call a ‘first world problem’?) LOL.

HotPocket69

Banned
Is Wasteland 3 actually any good or is it more XCom like bullshit

I grew up with the original Fargo Fallouts by the way

Last edited:

Njocky

Banned
Yes - it took me a while to realize that.
That creates a slightly odd situation where you would own the DLC but not the full game. At least with Obsidian being first party, we can have confidence that TOW will never leave Game Pass but I would be very reluctant to purchase DLC for a 3rd party game that I'm accessing via my GP subscription

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I'm playing Wasteland 3 right now, but I'll probably buy it later on when I'm ready to replay TOW.

Siri

Banned
That creates a slightly odd situation where you would own the DLC but not the full game. At least with Obsidian being first party, we can have confidence that TOW will never leave Game Pass but I would be very reluctant to purchase DLC for a 3rd party game that I'm accessing via my GP subscription

Yes, true.

You have to want to play and finish the dlc immediately with the idea that you’ll never return to the game. That’s pretty much every game I play with a few exceptions.

Top Bottom