• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Image Thread

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Xwb44CP.jpg
5LJyArC.jpg
Growing up, both of my sisters and I drew a ton of one-off comics like this. I get random messages that someone found one of these sitting in a desk somewhere back in my parents' house. I did not make this but thought dropping it here lol. If we get more, I'd prefer to share here (this was one my older sister drew and tried to discard sometime back in 1995).

Growing up, both of my sisters and I drew a ton of one-off comics like this. I get random messages that someone found one of these sitting in a desk somewhere back in my parents' house. I did not make this but thought dropping it here lol. If we get more, I'd prefer to share here (this was one my older sister drew and tried to discard sometime back in 1995).
Is it a fat ass, a fart, or a turd? All of the above?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Is it a fat ass, a fart, or a turd? All of the above?
Sorry, I didn't know what you were asking there for a minute. She (my older sister) was probably 11-years old when she drew this. Given every other comic we drew had fart humor...I'd say it's a curly fart lol.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I'm not familiar with this particular weather pattern.

iVVvdBy.jpg
Fairly normal. The colors are the decibels of energy around the rain system. Light - dark green is density of rainfall. Yellow can be strong downdraft with heavier downpour. Orange or red you're going to have more prominent activity attributed to thunderstorms: strong downdraft, hail, lightning, heavy rain or flooding. If you're asking about the strange circle below Ridgefest, that's likely just the local Nexrad LA radar echo.

intbal

Fairly normal. The colors are the decibels of energy around the rain system. Light - dark green is density of rainfall. Yellow can be strong downdraft with heavier downpour. Orange or red you're going to have more prominent activity attributed to thunderstorms: strong downdraft, hail, lightning, heavy rain or flooding. If you're asking about the strange circle below Ridgefest, that's likely just the local Nexrad LA radar echo.
I choose to believe it's a HAARP signature.

Top Bottom