• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The return of Isketch!! (Online pictionary)... Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I really suck at this game, can I still play? :p

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Lol, that was good fun. But I suck took much, I dont know how to draw magic. :(

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I come back to it every few months and always get addicted for awhile. =)

They really need to get some better word-lists though. I remember one time in the "Computer Gamers" room, one of the things someone had to draw was "Ninja Baseball Batman".... o_O

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
We finished for the night, feel free to create your own room and announce it here though. =) Or just list whatever room your hanging in.

Ecrofirt

-warning racial slurs-

I was playing and winning tonight but Icouldn't take the stupid kid going
"STOP BEING A NIGGER! YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER!"
and other variations of that the entire time. I eventually just ended up quitting because the kid was a douche.

My most fond Isketch memory happened recently. My word was black. I just took the paint bucket and filled the screen and sat back while everyone was like "wtf! draw something!" until they all started to realize the word was actually black.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
My PC keeps crashing when it's my turn to draw a picture. Sorry to the people I was playing with, I was actually trying to play.
Anyone know what might cause my PC to crash only when I'm drawing?

tenchir

Shogmaster said:
iSketch just borked my router! Had to reset it. Wierd......

Your router happens to bork at the time I was winning....... after you left, I pretty much got all the guesses right...... DAMN YOU!!! There was no point for me to play after I win since you are not witnessing it.

Vlad

Good games, although I'd like to see maybe a different word list next time. Once you play on certain ones long enough (especially the "englsish basic", it's too easy to just throw out clues you've seen before once you see part of the drawing take shape).

And I'd like to formally apologize to everybody for my pathetic drawing of a snowplow... once again, the fill tool combined with the lack of an "undo" function gets the best of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom